Bully Sticks?

Juicy

Whats the difference btwn them and a rawhide stick...and what's up with the prices? :yikes:

Bully Sticks are 100% natural (wont tell you what they are :yikes:).

Therefore unlike rawhide they are 100% digestable and much safer for the dog.
This is also the reason they are so expensive.

Armani LOVES them.:)

Dekka

Just try me..
Bully sticks are the part of the bull that 'makes' it a bull if you get my drift. My dogs LOVE them. And they do tend to be safer than rawhides. As each bull or steer only has one-and now that there is a demand-they do tend to be pricey.

Juicy

:yikes::yikes::yikes: are there bulls running around without their manhood somewhere? I hope they don't destory a whole bull just for his wee wee :(

Suzzie

Aging Canine Advocate
i'm sure they use the whole animal for other stuff

Blossom's favorite is the bully pretzel, which is pretty nasty if you think about it... twisting a wee wee into a pretzel...

oh yeah, these suckers STINK too!

Cracking up here . . . . having seen a bull in action out in the pasture . . . . referring to it as a "wee-wee" LMFAO! Trust me, if there's one thing it's not, that's WEE :D

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
T-Bone loooooves her bully sticks. I think Costco sold them awhile ago for dirt cheap, but I haven't seen them in a while.

Dan alway cringes when she gets a twisted one :lol-sign: Guys are so funny with their junks. Totally OT... but we were watching a Food Show and they made Bull testicle stew and chopped down the balls. lol. Dan was hurting so bad.

iluvdogs

Skyler LOVES them also, only rawhide he will really eat!! Since we just got Trike, I have not bought any in a while so I am not sure what he thinks of them...

I just wish they wouldn't smell sooo bad!! Yuck.

Members online