Grammy is a grandma again & Amy is a new mommy again!

Barb04

Super Moderator
I just realized Maggie May is probably at her new home by now. Oh, I can't wait to see some pics of her and Hunter.

bubbatd

I hope Amy calls soon !! She did say that she wanted to get her a girly collar . Also when was my Senior day at Goodwill for more stuffed babies 1 Bet they get her on their water bed tonight !

bubbatd

So far so good !!! Maggie settled in well and all 3 cats came up to face her .No reaction ! She had her on a long tether when we talked and Hunter made sure that he stayed within her range for play . Tonight they plan an open kennel for her in the bedroom and she can pick and chose . They'll crate tomorrow while at work ... which she is used to . As young as she is , I think all will be great ! Amy is great with rescues , so I know all will be fine . Since she can't access Chaz at work ... pictures will be sent to Ant Barb !!!

bubbatd

Thanks folks !!!! I'm anxious to know her better !!! Hope that she likes her Grammy and Ollie when here !

Barb04

Super Moderator
Ant Barb is waiting for pics! I can't wait to see my new niece!

Grammy, is a water bed that strong that a dog can't punction it?

bubbatd

Got a brief report ( Amy's swamped at work ). She said the 1st night was SUPER ! That she's SMART , GOOD etc etc . Pretty good for a young shelter dog ! She slept between Amy and John last night with her head on the pillow ... Hunter's spot ! Will up date when she can .

Members online

No members online now.