Bobsie's New Collar!! :D

• Thread starter Backward_Cinderella
  • Start date
B

Backward_Cinderella

It came from Pet Edge in the mail today. I'm so excited! I love this collar!!! ^

Close up ^

Wearing it! (it killed my nails to move those stupid tags from one collar to the other) ^

(More coming!!)

B

Backward_Cinderella

Side view ^ I had to hold her ears out of the way. I love those little whispies on them, though. :)

This one you can't really see the collar in (nor the next one.) ^

But isn't she cute??

(done)

B

Backward_Cinderella

LoL no Renee. If I were still goth like I was in highschool, I probably would have been tempted by the black one they had just like it, though. :)

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Is it really soft? I think I had the same kind of collar (but obviously bigger) in pink with white interior for Besame. She looked soooooo nice in it, and it was super soft and gentle on her old neck.

:D

B

Backward_Cinderella

Yeah it is nice and soft. That's why I fell in love with it. Petsmart had it too, but since I bought it from my grooming supplier, it was cheaper by like six dollars O.O!!!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Yep - I got Besame's at Petsmart... kind of a tradition - new dog comes home, new dog gets a new collar. It doesn't mater how long they're staying. ;)

B

Backward_Cinderella

Me too. Every foster that comes in here leaves with a new collar. Bobsie got a new collar when she got here, and only had it for a couple of months before I decided I absolutely HAD to have this one. The matching harness and leash are on their way, too!! :D

Juicy

Ooooh Bobsie is gonna get all the fellas with her ''bling''. That is if the fur doesn't cover it lol. She's an adorable model.

B

Backward_Cinderella

She's already got the boys under her spell... its called being a grouchy old lady who gets pissed when someone else tries to get on mama's lap. lol She grumbles and chases them off, then gets back up there. Even Doom runs from her.
I'm hoping when her hair gets longer it won't cover it so much and will maybe just sit on top of it instead. :)

Members online

No members online now.