Help Me Pick A Name

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
So see my "Ahem New Addition" thread and you will see the story of my new "foster". He's a sweet boy who's about 6 years old and never had a name. His old owners just called him dog I guess. Anyways my nephews and I came up with a big list of possible names. I just can't decide on one lol. So here are all our options with a couple from chazzers. I guess just let me which you all like best.
http://www.chazhound.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75242

#1 Balou
#2 Argus
#3 Nameless
#4 Yunker
#5 Stone
#6 Solomon
#7 Tarrock
#8 Trader
#9 Rajah
#10 Rambler
#11 Memphis
#12 Boomer

I know its alot of options lol. Thats why I need help! :eek:

Trader and Boomer are my favorites.

But the only one I dont like is Nameless... he deserves a REAL name now that he is going to have a real home.:)

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I like the name Solomon for him... I always saw that name as belonging to an "old soul"... and your new addition definitely fits the name in that way!

milos_mommy

He's so beautiful.

I really like Balou for him. Solomon isn't bad either. Or Stone. but Balou is my favorite.

Suzzie

Aging Canine Advocate
rambler

there was an old guy i bought my piano from, his dog's name was D-O-G. He said it fast so it sounded like DEeohgee.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Trader and Solomon, definitely. You could even combine them.... Sotralomoder. :D (Kidding about the combo, LOL, but I like those two best.)

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Im leaning more towards Solomon right now. It just fits his personality but who knows I could change my mind tomarow. So far my sister is *thinking* about taking him in. She's just hesitant because he's a big dog. No one else is wanting him but until then he's got a home with us. He's so sweet and mellow. LOVES kids and is is great with dogs and cats he's just a chilled out guy. I wish I could keep him :(.

B

Backward_Cinderella

He's so pretty! I love Balou
Doom's brother is named Noname, which they pronounce No nahm ee. O.O I always liked that name, just because its so silly.

chanda

i like the name rajah...

you can also use datu which i think has the same meaning as rajah...

Members online

No members online now.