Bandit! Don't even pretend the latenight drawer raid was not you!

Paige

Let it be
Not only was he sleeping with one of my bras this morning he got into my red lipstick that I wear nearly every day and painted his entire snout. I probably should be angry but to my surprise he didn't ruin the lipstick or my bra. He apparently was trying to look like me to make up for me not beign there.

(I fell asleep on the couch last night and he was in my room alone.)

noludoru

Bored Now.
ROFLMAO!!!

Middie love my bras, too. He thinks they're so much fun to fling around. I found one on top of my dresser mirror one day when I left him in my room unsupervised.

milos_mommy

I *finally* got Milo to stop eating my bras....after about 100$ worth of breasty support was turned to shreds.

and omg Bandit with lipstick, that sounds really funny.

Paige

Let it be
Guys.... it won't come off of him. This one part of it must have been sitting on longer than the rest because he has this big red streak that refuses to budge by his nose.

mrose_s

BusterLove
lol that sounds priceless.
Harry was always a bra stealer, but he just carried them around and left them odd places. Or else chewed the straps off them.. gah

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Well at least he only steals bras.
Peanut likes to get my panties... and just any panties the pretty,lacey ones. haha

Paige

Let it be
He actually came to me prenamed however I do think dogs live up to their names. Spanky, named after the Little Rascals is a little rascal, Smiley Miley is always in a great mood and Bandit... well you get the picture.

Members online