THe little Mama

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Pepper is kitten smitten and has put herself in charge of clean up. She also checks on them without fail every two hours. THis was this morning on our walk, she is sooooooo pretty. Or maybe I am just Pepper smitten. I am awful proud of her and told her so many times today. I appreciate her clean up skills of wee little sticky formula faces.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Pepper is a sweetheart! I love the way the sun shines off the white on her face.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
who would have guessed little miss pepperpot would grow to be so well behaved ? She is a gem!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Such a change from the squirrel babies! So proud of her.

Are they going to still be there when we're there?

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I think your miss remembering Pepper and the squirrel babies. It wasn't until she came up to wash the first kittens' face that I thought, Oh I forgot that she did this with the squirrels. And when we went to Grammy's Pepper was on my lap, and the squirrel babies laid on top of her back to help stay warm. I would never set a squrrel or any infant for that matter on the ground or near them, but as long as she was on my lap or the baby is in my hand she is totally tender. It was a different dog that killed that one baby when that lady set the box I asked her to hold on teh ground to get out her sunglasses /, Rip poor baby Albert. I dont' remember which dog pounced in teh box, but it wasn't Pepper.

I think so, it's a 6 week commitment. And this is coming to the close of week one.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Her flappy tongue is still working. SHe takes her job serious. I am grateful too. Makes my end of things go quicker. All you say is "clean up" and it's done.
Dont' do any good to take pics of her with the dark ones inside, they don't hardly show up.

Members online

No members online now.