Help us name our New Addition!

What should the New Addition's name be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RottenFlower

rotties are my kryptonite
More north of south, but more south of north.
So y'all know that we foster failed right out of the chute, but now we're having a super hard time deciding on what her name should be.

She came from the shelter as Candy, then got switched to Dulcie (pronounced dull-see) while in rescue. I have an obsession with X-Men, and want to name her Ada (as in adamantium, but pronounced aid-uh). Or I'd like to have some type of flower connotation, as Clyde's nickname was Flower (one of my BFFs suggested Clover, which I don't hate; plus, my birthday is on St. Patrick's Day).

Other names we've tossed around are Kaia, Josie & Suzy (the last two are from my DP and I am not a fan).

I'll also be obtaining her AKC PAL for Rally & OB, so at some point I'll need a "registered name", too, but we'll start with just a call name for now. Clyde's registered name was JBG's It's Clobberin' Time. :D

She's about 2 years old and as sweet as she can be; she's very submissive but is a super goofball. She wants to learn and does so quickly.

Here are some photos of her:

Saeleofu

and want to name her Ada (as in adamantium, but pronounced aid-uh).
Logan's registered name is Moxie's Adamantium Man. So I like this idea. I think it's an awesome name, even though I didn't pick it and don't watch X-Men :p

Members online

No members online now.