Chaz Puppies of 2015

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Breeding is supposed to happen any day now, just waiting for mom to go in.

*rolls around on floor*

On the upside, the later the breeding, the further from the dead of winter we are when puppy will come home.

BUT I WANT NOW.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Breeding is supposed to happen any day now, just waiting for mom to go in.

*rolls around on floor*

On the upside, the later the breeding, the further from the dead of winter we are when puppy will come home.

BUT I WANT NOW.
What...how did I miss this?

You are getting another Sheltie baby?

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
What...how did I miss this?

You are getting another Sheltie baby?
Yes! Another Auggie relative (mom is a half-sister via Auggie's dad) if this litter has what I want. which is basically a boy with great structure and good drive. I've got my fingers crossed for a bi-black but I'll take whatever color I get provided the dog is a good one.

I've been on the list since the last one didn't take earlier this year. If this one doesn't take, I'll be back to looking for something probably on the ground already. But while chatting with people about possibilities, this breeding came up, and I couldn't resist the chance of this line again, so I asked to be put on the list. If no go this time I can't wait another 6-odd months though. Baby will be coming soon one way or another.

We're keeping some of these little guys out of our Spike and Turtle litter. The lone female we're going to hold back for sure until we know how she's turning out, and likely a male or two, depending.

This is the female, who will be named 'PR' Se7ens Show Me The Devil (UKC) / Seven Sin's Emily Rose (ADBA/AADRI)

Paviche

Duuuuude.
stitch2 by Kendall Rutherford, on Flickr

My puppy is almost 11 months old. He's gorgeous, adorable, crazy, and a a riot. He is a busy bee and he is tons of fun. Our first show (we missed the last one) is this weekend and I'm excited to get him out there.

Toller_08

Everest is six months old now! Well, technically next week if we're counting to the exact day... but if we're just counting weeks, she already is. Crazy how time flies. I've had her for three months now and it still feels like she's just always been here. I love her so much. She's a little bit of a challenge, especially in comparison to Journey. She's a much more calculating, over thinking type of puppy and her puppyhood hasn't been completely smooth sailing, but I love her just the same! She's super fun, easy to train, eager, friendly, happy and can be the sweetest puppy. She's also just very head strong, opinionated, and has more of a tendency to react first and think later. But she's plenty perfect in her own ways and I wouldn't trade her for the world. I love getting to know her and spending time with her.

We got a Shepherd x Husky mix! Mom was spayed so no more oops litters, the owner assured us. Mom was a GSD and the dad was a Husky. He's 10 weeks old!

We named him Hero :D Pics will come sometime soon.

DJEtzel

Da baby is 8 months old. Qualified in two games for the first UpDog Challenge International Finals in March - we're hitting the road for Florida!

Untitled by DJetzel, on Flickr

She has decided that men are not so awful if they're inside a house - this is the first time she's cuddled so happily with a man! (since she's been with me, anyway. I know nothing about her previous home life)

We had someone take pictures of the puppies this past weekend so here's an updated picture of Emily at 5 weeks. Still not sure which of the boys we're keeping yet.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
6.5 months old now. Still pees on the people he loves. Still has a really stellar temperament.
Doing well with his disc stuff and started training with the IPO club recently. He's a lover of everything and is super confident and willing to try stuff, so why not dabble in what we can? :)

He's a whopping 25lb and I don't really think he's going to get much bigger. I won't complain!

IMG_6759 by cinSun9, on Flickr

IMG_6860 by cinSun9, on Flickr

I like him a lot, even though sometimes he's all sass. He's a fun guy.
IMG_6888 by cinSun9, on Flickr

Members online

No members online now.