Well, then...

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
So, most of you may remember that we had a DNA test done for Buddy. They experienced some issues and told us the wait would be extended because they were expanding their lab due to the influx of DNA tests they had received. It was a long wait. When they finally got around to Buddy's test it wasn't viable. :rolleyes: So they had to send out new swabs, etc.. So I sent them back, probably 2 to 3 weeks ago. I emailed last night and got an email back saying I should hear something by the middle of next week. I'm annoyed.

/random rant

BostonBanker

My friend that I gave it to as a gift is going through the same thing, although hers is moving a little quicker. She sent hers in quite a while after you, and got told probably two weeks ago that she had to send another sample.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
I'm not saying what I think... there is a general rule that some think he is a lab/pointer/dane and I do agree with them, but I think he has something else mixed in as well. :D There was a thread that we did to have people guess... there will be a prize for the person that is closest to 100% accuracy. :)

bubbatd

I may just toss a coin on Ollie .... heads = Chessie tails = poodle ! I know the other half is Golden !

Members online