Official "Flea Market" thread

misfitz

Ruddy Buttinski
Here's what I still have. PM me if you're interested in any of these. All prices include U.S. shipping.

Volumes 1 and 2 of the "Training Levels" books by Sue Ailsby. These: http://sue-eh.ca/contact/ $35 for the pair.
Component Training for TDX by Ed Presnell $17
Eminent Dogs, Dangerous Men: Searching Through Scotland for a Border Collie Donald McCaig $10
It's Magic : Training Your Dog Sylvia Bishop $100
Ruff Love: A Relationship Building Program for You and Your Dog Susan Garrett $18
Shaping Success Susan Garrett $25

JacksonsMom

I really need to get a hold on my online shopping. :rofl1: I got tax money and was all 'woohoo!'. Anyway, I bought these on ebay and they just came and they just... don't fit Jackson right. A bit too big in the chest for him. Sucks, I love the Hurrta products so was glad to see an 'in between' size but it still doesnt fit him right. :( I was hoping this size would fit him, but they don't. They came all the way from Japan and the ebay seller doesn't accept returns.

Soooo....

Hurrta Harness size 22" (size 55 in European size). It's 19-22" girth.

Matching padded collar (the third one in), 10-14" (25-35cm_:

I bought the harness for $29 and the collar for $23.

If you want both, they're yours for $40 shipped.
Harness by itself - $25 shipped
Collar by itself - $20 shipped

I even still have the tags (unattached).

misfitz

Ruddy Buttinski
Spring cleaning continues...still have a few of the books from my previous post.

And leashes. How I ended up with so many leashes for ONE dog, I'll never know. :rolleyes:

leashes by Pacific_Coast, on Flickr

1. 6' brown leather leash, purchased from Petco. Used but in good condition. $9

2. 4' teal nylon leash, decorated with panda bears. Used but in good condition. $5

3. 6' black leather shoelace leash from Max 200. Never used...too small for Sienna! Ideal for toy size dogs. $5

4. 6' black Amish leather puppy leash from Leerburg. Used but in good condition. I *love* this leash but sadly the snap is too heavy for Sienna and it's the lightest one that Leerburg makes. :( I guess it's for German Shepherd sized 'puppies' LOL. Great quality though. $10

Leashes can be shipped either 1st class mail (cost will depend on weight) or via Priority Mail for flat rate of $6.

misfitz

Ruddy Buttinski
Also for any SoCal people, I have a collapsible wire crate for large dogs, two doors, plastic liner is NOT original - it's a couple inches short on the sides but still usable. Far too heavy to ship but if anyone local is interested, it's $50. Measures 36 L x 27 H x 24 W. In Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley area of Southern CA.

001 by Pacific_Coast, on Flickr

(Dog model not included :p )

misfitz

Ruddy Buttinski
I found one more leash...I swear these things multiply like bunnies!

About 4' (not including the loop length) Mendota slip lead, brown woven poly? with leather trim. Brand new - I removed the tags but haven't used it. $9

Untitled by Pacific_Coast, on Flickr

DJEtzel

4. 6' black Amish leather puppy leash from Leerburg. Used but in good condition. I *love* this leash but sadly the snap is too heavy for Sienna and it's the lightest one that Leerburg makes. :( I guess it's for German Shepherd sized 'puppies' LOL. Great quality though. $10

Leashes can be shipped either 1st class mail (cost will depend on weight) or via Priority Mail for flat rate of $6.
Do you know the width of this leash? I may be interested!

Shipping for either leash isn't going to run you more than $4, fyi! I mail a lot our first class (collars and leashes typically) so I pretty much have the postal system down pat. lol

misfitz

Ruddy Buttinski
Do you know the width of this leash? I may be interested!

Shipping for either leash isn't going to run you more than $4, fyi! I mail a lot our first class (collars and leashes typically) so I pretty much have the postal system down pat. lol
It's 1/2" wide. I'm used to mailing books :) Wasn't sure what the padded envelopes cost when they're light LOL. Thank goodness for the usps.com shipping calculator!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
If anyone is in the Indiana area (Lafayette, more specifically lol), I am selling my Ferret Nation 142 cage. It needs a deep cleaning, but is in otherwise good condition. Missing a ramp, however, my ferrets only ever used one.

Asking $120 obo, and that includes delivery up to 30 minutes away.

Great for ferrets, rats, chinchillas, and as a crate for cats and small dogs! Lol

JacksonsMom

Soooo....

If you want both, they're yours for $35 shipped.
Collar by itself - $15 shipped
Cost lowered. :)

JacksonsMom

Ohhh I forgot to list this too. lol.

Ella's Lead Vegan, Red (just plain), 10-14", 5/8 width. I'll sell it for $17 shipped (paypal preferred). Never used, brand new, it's a bit too bulky (strong buckles) on my guy's neck for my liking.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady

Ella's Lead Vegan, Red (just plain), 10-14", 5/8 width. I'll sell it for $17 shipped (paypal preferred). Never used, brand new, it's a bit too bulky (strong buckles) on my guy's neck for my liking.
That would look really nice on Joey... Tempted...

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady

That would look really nice on Joey... Tempted...

JacksonsMom

I really need to get a hold on my online shopping. :rofl1: I got tax money and was all 'woohoo!'. Anyway, I bought these on ebay and they just came and they just... don't fit Jackson right. A bit too big in the chest for him. Sucks, I love the Hurrta products so was glad to see an 'in between' size but it still doesnt fit him right. :( I was hoping this size would fit him, but they don't. They came all the way from Japan and the ebay seller doesn't accept returns.

Soooo....

If you want both, they're yours for $40 shipped.
Collar by itself - $20 shipped

I even still have the tags (unattached).
PRICE CHANGE. Honestly just want these out of my way. hahaha. No reason for them to be sitting around.

$20 shipped for both.

Maxy24

I really want that harness, I'm just afraid it'll fit Tucker just as oddly as it fit Jackson. But I'm gonna measure him anyway to see if it's his size.

JacksonsMom

Can you go back in time and get a bigger dog so I can collect all your leftovers? :lol-sign:
I was thinking that I need a smaller dog so I can collect her leftovers, lol
:rofl1: I am a little ridiculous. And yes, if he were a little bigger, I think it'd be easier to re-sell some stuff I buy haha. I have a lot of things where ppl are like 'ahhh too small!' haha.

JacksonsMom

I really want that harness, I'm just afraid it'll fit Tucker just as oddly as it fit Jackson. But I'm gonna measure him anyway to see if it's his size.
Since Tucker has more fur than Jackson, it may fit better on him. It's mainly just his front chest where it's kinda wonky. But yeah measure and let me know. :)

Members online

No members online now.