This is bad.

scob89

DILLIGAF?
I just go back from the TLC Shelter and the owner and runner of it (Pauline had just gotten a brand new Dell a week ago and guess what happened last night during the thunder storm? Yep thats right, it got hit by lightning and now she is in one heck of a crabby mood. I am ticked off about this too because I helped her set up her internet connection, e-mail, and lots of other things on her computer. (She doesent know very much about computers at all) and tomarrow I will be without the computer that I built (The one with the light in it) because I'm going to bring it in to town so she has something to use while she waits for the results one how much it will be to repair her new computer. Now I just have to get my computer working before tomarrow......

scob89

DILLIGAF?
It does suck alot. I got the new PS in my computer now so I can bring it in tomarrow. All her computer should need if it wasent that bad is a new motherboard.

scob89

DILLIGAF?
Well there's good news I got her computer working really good now. It needed a new mother board and the computer place was charging 300 some to put a new one in plus 200 more for a new mother board. so I told her to forget about those prices and got her a new mother barod for 30 bucket and installed it for her. and now i will say that the computer has gained some speed out of this.

scob89

DILLIGAF?
Yeah and I saved her a lot of money too. I know where to get computer parts cheap as dirt and they are brand new too.

Sheba

I W A L R
You work wonders!Sorry to hear about the lightning...And the stuff that all got deleted or something because of the zap!That also happened to our computer, but luckily nothin got deleted!

Members online

No members online now.