Chow Chow Attack

Saje

Island dweller
h2304 said:
Dag gum it are you people retards! I just was trying to say somthing nice.
I know. You thought that EliNHunter was being rude to Manchesters and you were defending her. It all came across wrong. Don't worry about it. EliNHunter is trying to help Manchesters with her diabetes.

Everyone understand? Lets let it go, please.

Saje

Island dweller
h2304 said:
Alright i was confused about this whole thing.
I think everyone was. And please don't call people retards - even when you are really frustrated.

Thank you!

bubbatd

I agree. the term " retard" is very offensive to many of us....especially to me and EliN

M

Manchesters

Oh Oh!!

EliNHunter said:
What the h*ll are you talking about, h2? Like we don't know the seriousness of diabetes? It is VERY serious. Not sure where you're trying to come from (with your adolescent non-knowledge) or if your just trying to stir the pot again :rolleyes:
Looks like I am having a bad effect on youse alls!!!! Man I sure wouldn't dare say anything like that or I would get all kinds of manure heaped on my head----again!!!

Becca_

chowchow
Cant sleep so here I am again.
Seriously Manchesters, you should start testing your sugar. A friend of mine lost her father because he wouldnt take care of himself, he knew he had diabetes but refused to take treatment for it. One day he just dropped over dead from it. Honestly, you have alot of wisdom to share with us. Sometimes it doesnt come acrossed to us as being nice and I dont believe you always intend for it to sound nasty. We just take it wrong at times. I know I have learned some stuff from you and I'm sure you have alot more you could teach us but that wont happen if you dont start taking care of yourself.

M

Manchesters

Becca_ said:
Cant sleep so here I am again.
Seriously Manchesters, you should start testing your sugar. A friend of mine lost her father because he wouldnt take care of himself, he knew he had diabetes but refused to take treatment for it. One day he just dropped over dead from it. Honestly, you have alot of wisdom to share with us. Sometimes it doesnt come acrossed to us as being nice and I dont believe you always intend for it to sound nasty. We just take it wrong at times. I know I have learned some stuff from you and I'm sure you have alot more you could teach us but that wont happen if you dont start taking care of yourself.
Well hello fellow night owl! Rofl. There is little more that I can share. I have pretty much "let it all hang out" that I can think of. Dealing with dogs is pretty much straight forward, and basic. And besides, everything I mention only gives a bunch of knuckleheads to jump my case, even though they have nothing to suggest as an alternative.

I am half asleep, but am waiting for the Naproxyn to kick in. Mowed grass and aggravated the heck out of my back, and the muscles in my upper arms. Feels like instant bursitis! That Walmart Naproxyn works wonders. Just hope it ain't eating holes in my stomach.

Did you read my post on brushing a husky? You need to check it out, and brush Princess that way every coupld of months. Princess is the Chow, right, lol. No memory at this time of night.

Sarah had some Chows with so much hair that it two days to get them dried!!!!! I know......I would help her. She would be at one end of the dog, and I would be at the other with the dryers going!!

Oh, shucks, Twit is giving me the bums rush, lol. Wants me to get in my recliner so she can get on top of me and go to sleep.

Hope everyone has a good night!!!!!!

Becca_

chowchow
I didnt read that one, I'll make sure I do before going to bed. I cant find my slicker brush. Last time I lost a brush found it at Ashlyn's other grandma's house! She had put it in the stroller. I have a bad feeling she might have put it in her toy box, that will be bad because the nearest place for me to get another is a hour drive and I cant get there for another week or two. Gracie is the light haired, full blood. I know what you mean by it taking so long for them to dry. Gracie hasnt gotten all that fur the adults will have yet and she'll stay wet most of the day, but then again alot of that is because she cant resist staying out of the pool. She's funny.

M

Manchesters

Warner Slicker

Becca_ said:
I didnt read that one, I'll make sure I do before going to bed. I cant find my slicker brush. Last time I lost a brush found it at Ashlyn's other grandma's house! She had put it in the stroller. I have a bad feeling she might have put it in her toy box, that will be bad because the nearest place for me to get another is a hour drive and I cant get there for another week or two. Gracie is the light haired, full blood. I know what you mean by it taking so long for them to dry. Gracie hasnt gotten all that fur the adults will have yet and she'll stay wet most of the day, but then again alot of that is because she cant resist staying out of the pool. She's funny.
This website has the Warner...the best slicker you can get. http://www.dog.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=190615+2S&srccode=FR0401

When Gracie gets wet, you should blow dry her and brush from the skin out as per my long winded post on brushing those Huskies. Otherwise she can get mold and body rot. Not fun. She probably won't have much more coat than she does now. And that is something to be thankful for. Sarah's dogs had so much coat they could not stand up when it was wet. It was too heavy. We are talking hair that was like 8 inches long!!

And since Gracie has the open face, she will have much less breathing problems. And hopefully will not snore, roflmbo!!

Members online

No members online now.