Indie is going to live with...............

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
My good friend Dutch. It did'nt hit me that he may be interested in a puppy but today i was talking to him about Indie and he just out of no where said that he would take her. Dutch is a good friend of my mine he is in his late fifties and reminds me of Grizzly Adams lol. He lives just outside Swan River and has a Cabin like house. He already has two dogs 1 male 14 year old Bluetick Hound named Justin and anouther male 8 year old Alaskan Husky named Timber. i feel very comfortable about Indie going to live with Dutch and his dogs I know he takes good care of them. Timber does pull a sled but its nothing seriouse and Dutch might or might not teach Indie how to. I am so happy I would have kept her but it would have been so tough on me and her. As you all know i am keeping Poe it is official he promises to make a great breeding dog and racing dog.

Also just so you know I breed twice a year if I can afford it and I at the moment can so i figure after Roxies puppies are gone about a month or two later or Shady's soonest heat I will be breeding Shady and Rooney.

poeluvr

ur keeping poe so we'll both have a poe!!
can i see a grown pic of him love4pits i will go to dog pics but i think there is only one of him little..if possible? t...i think thats still cool i got the name poe from ur poe...they'll always have a connection...lol
im awful exstatic about Indie having a home...with a friend!...i guess indie will be the last one to go!

bogolove

I am so happy for Indie! I am so glad about this, I know you were worrying about it some. This is so good!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Lea i will post some of him a bit later I'll let you know when

And i will keep everyone updated on Indie I will probley see her the most as she grows.

gapeach

Big Mutts
Yeah, I was glad to see this thread, sounds like she will have a great life, and it will be a bonus that you'll still see her.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Sounds like Indie is going to a good home and will enjoy it there. So glad you found someone you like to adopt Indie.

Members online

No members online now.