Bully Breeds/Chaz Dogs - Dog Show

Equinox

Still from the Rose City Classics dog show, but I figured they need their own thread. At the "Meet the Breeds" booth.

Anyone know this pretty girl?

"Who? Where?"

"Ohhh, ME!" (who else would it be? <3)

Red Chrome's LoLa! Who, by the way, is the sweetest, friendliest, snuggliest girl ever.

It WAS a little tough to get any pictures because most of them turned out like this:

So much love to give, so little time. Everyone at the show loved LoLa, kids and adults alike.

And one of Judge, who is even more stunning in person than in picture, if that were possible. Super well mannered, handsome dog.

Anyone recognize this guy?

Best harness ever. "Flower Power" Pirate. Only two pictures I have of him because this dog DOES NOT STOP. A lot of Awesome packed into this one dog.

Equinox

A few of the other dogs there:

Gorgeous APBT girl

This dog knows how to "say sorry".

And one more of LoLa because I love her

Red Chrome

A few of the other dogs there:

The first picture is Mac owned by KS ASTs. The second one is Nova owned by Dani(Stafnatic) and bred by Esoteric ASTs.

Thank you for the sweet comments about my dogs. LoLa loves everyone, for sure. Her and Judge loved meeting you too. Sorry he knocked you down to love you. LOL

Equinox

Awesome photos! You take such great indoor photos. The dogs all look great.
Thank you! It was definitely a challenge being indoors, but luckily the building was reasonably well lit. No windows for natural lighting, but pretty bright nonetheless!

There is a whole lot of cute in here, and one very sassy set of toe nails!
Aren't they awesome? They matched her so well!

The first picture is Mac owned by KS ASTs. The second one is Nova owned by Dani(Stafnatic) and bred by Esoteric ASTs.

Thank you for the sweet comments about my dogs. LoLa loves everyone, for sure. Her and Judge loved meeting you too. Sorry he knocked you down to love you. LOL
Thanks for pointing that out! I recognize Stafnatic's username (with the Boston Terrier avatar?) and even Nova's name, I think, but never saw any photos! Nova is such a pretty girl, wish I had more pictures of her.

If Judge knocked me down, I don't remember it :rofl1: I just remembered him being a super sweet, well mannered guy!! Had so much fun seeing both him and LoLa, they are really great dogs.

I saw Nova and went... wait... I know that sweet face!!

Great photos again, I love this group!
Thanks! I have a ton of fun hanging out with these dogs. So much personality and variety, but they all shared that friendly disposition and wonderful temperament.

So cute!! Love me some Bull Breeds! Especially the two familiar SBTs!
They're both really cool dogs. Wanted to get more pictures, but I wasn't kidding when I said Pirate never stopped moving!

Lots of familiar faces! Thanks :)
Glad you saw these, thanks for looking!!

Equinox

Aww, those are my friends dogs! Top one is Lacey, bottom Amstaff is Memoir :)

Great pictures!
Wow, more familiar faces than I expected there to be! I had to chase after the APBT girl, Lacey, because she caught my eye. The couple who had her said they just got her that day?

I actually thought of Sako when I saw Memoir - I think their markings are similar? Memoir and Lacey were both really stunning dogs.

What is this supposed to mean?
Haha, what Oko said. I have no idea what the point is in these spam messages, but whatever. Clearly these random questions aren't working xD

Don't worry, it's just the spam getting smarter.

But anyway, fantastic photos! Ahh, they're all so cute.
Thanks! I wanted to take them all home with me. Would have walked away with LoLa then and there :p

kady05

Wow, more familiar faces than I expected there to be! I had to chase after the APBT girl, Lacey, because she caught my eye. The couple who had her said they just got her that day?

I actually thought of Sako when I saw Memoir - I think their markings are similar? Memoir and Lacey were both really stunning dogs.
Yes, Memoir & Sako are pretty similar looking, markings wise :) Lacey was there meeting her new owners, from what I know.

Flyinsbt

Aww, great pictures, even if Tessie looks pissed off in that first photo of her. :rofl1:

That's Enzo. One of my team obedience teammates.

Miakoda

What?!?! Where are the thugs?! Where are the drug deals?!

:p

Great pics! Of course, this is my favorite group of dogs. :)

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
Love the pictures! I've found myself growing increasingly fond of bully breeds.

I really love the pictures of the woman with the purple hair and her dog... the last picture of them is adorable! Seems to sum up the bully breeds I know personally... particularly my riding instructor's pit/beagle cross who is the biggest wimp I know. She has to give him his own blanket at night or else he tries to crawl under hers... he has a huge neck warmer and coat for nights out at the barn.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I keep trying to click "like" on these, LOL. I may spend a bit too much time on Facebook. ;)

Great pictures! I wish I had time to go to a dog show again.

Equinox

Yes, Memoir & Sako are pretty similar looking, markings wise :) Lacey was there meeting her new owners, from what I know.
I think that's what the girl who had Lacey said, too. Lucky new owners!

Aww, great pictures, even if Tessie looks pissed off in that first photo of her. :rofl1:
LOL Poor Tess probably thought I was a weirdo creeper. You were right outside the obedience ring talking to Courtney and another girl, I think, and I just immediately crawled onto the floor exclaiming "it's a Tess! It's a Tess! You're so pretty!" :D

What?!?! Where are the thugs?! Where are the drug deals?!

:p

Great pics! Of course, this is my favorite group of dogs. :)
Hahaha thanks! They are one of my favorite groups to be around, too. They're just so much fun, you can't stop smiling or laughing with a bully.

Love the pictures! I've found myself growing increasingly fond of bully breeds.

I really love the pictures of the woman with the purple hair and her dog... the last picture of them is adorable! Seems to sum up the bully breeds I know personally... particularly my riding instructor's pit/beagle cross who is the biggest wimp I know. She has to give him his own blanket at night or else he tries to crawl under hers... he has a huge neck warmer and coat for nights out at the barn.
I liked that picture, too! And I'm completely envious because my dog is not a cuddler, which was probably the one trait I really wanted xD

I keep trying to click "like" on these, LOL. I may spend a bit too much time on Facebook. ;)

Great pictures! I wish I had time to go to a dog show again.
LOL I find myself doing that all the time, too. It's especially confusing when I see the same pictures on my Facebook newsfeed!! But thanks for the "like" ;)

Members online