I got bit by my friend's dog...

keyodie

Keyozilla
well, it's not too bad. He just started biting at my chin when I picked him up, and it started bleeding and now it's like a real bad and red bruise. Anyway, just thought I would share my interesting experience!! :D

Julie

I am back again.
Keyodie,
What happened? Give us all the details.
Was it an aggressive bite or just a playful nip?
What kind of dog? How old? etc.

Has the dog been vaccinated against rabies? I am overly cautious, cause this happened to me.

I hope you cleaned it good, and used some triple antibiotic ointment on it.

Brattina88

Well, I'm glad you can call it an "interesting experiance" and smile about it! I bet it will bruise up more than anything. My most recent bite (i think it was last year...?) was my fault. I was breaking up a fight for dominence in my friends house(she recent got her 3rd dog). The tallest dog snapped as I was pulling them apart and got my upper arm. I had on a really thick hooded sweatshirt; It bleed pretty good and left a nasty bruise anyway. Teeth leave interesting bruise patterns :p

keyodie

Keyozilla
Here are the details:

My friend's dog is a beagle, and yes Snoopy is vaccinated against rabies. Me and my friend were going to give him a bath, and I ended up having to carry him. He started yelping, and then starting nibbling (well not exactly nibbling) at my chin, and then I let him down. It doesn't look too serious...do you want a picture?

Brattina - hehe...yea, I'm an optimist. And OUCH that sounds like it really hurts...

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Lucas use to nibble on my chin when I first got him all the time. It was cute, but it hurt when he'd pinch my skin!

Hopefully it doesn't bruise to bad. :)

keyodie

Keyozilla
Babyblue5290 said:
Lucas use to nibble on my chin when I first got him all the time. It was cute, but it hurt when he'd pinch my skin!

Hopefully it doesn't bruise to bad. :)
Well it wasn't really a nibble...it was more like a nibble bite. :D

bubbatd

That's better than what I heard on TV last night. A gal was patting her pit bull and he bit off her lips !! So sad, as he was a loved pet and had never shown aggression. Hope you heal well.

keyodie

Keyozilla
bubbatd said:
That's better than what I heard on TV last night. A gal was patting her pit bull and he bit off her lips !! So sad, as he was a loved pet and had never shown aggression. Hope you heal well.
:eek: :eek: :eek: OUCH!!!!!!! That's so sad...:(

Members online

No members online now.