Tristan

k9krazee

I am so sorry. I remember all your struggles, with him eating etc. So many people move horses on so quickly, he was very fortunate to have you as his person. I will miss hearing the occasional updates, he was a very handsome boy.

All of this.

So sorry for your loss. I especially loves the stories and pictures of him and Gusto together.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
I am super sorry. It has been sad reading your struggles with him, but the improvement posts along the way have been wonderful to read. They are never with us long enough, but he was fortunate to have you, it was obvious how much you loved him.

SaraB

I am so sorry. I really enjoyed hearing about Tristan, you can really tell how great the bond was between you two and how much you cared for him.

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
(((Hugs))) I am so sorry for your loss of Tristan. He looked like he was amazingly well cared for and loved.

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
The bond you two shared was so very special. I am glad that he had you to take care of him and show him the love he so deserved. I'm so sorry for your loss. ((hugs)) <3

ACooper

He couldn't have had a better owner. You fought for him when so many would have given up.

I'm very sorry for your loss ((((((HUGS)))))

Run free Tristan

Doberluv

Oh no...I am so terribly sorry for your great loss. He was such a great friend to you. And you took such good care of him. It's just a shame he had so much trouble with his health. You did the right thing...no more suffering for the lovely boy. He was truly a beautiful horse and your true comrade. Love the pictures and your dog loving him too. So very sorry. I know how hard it must be.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
I'm so sorry I didn't see this until now :( I always enjoyed reading about him & Gusto, I'm so sorry for your loss.

joce

I am so sorry. Just now seeing this. I know how much you did for him and he was obviously a well loved horse!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Seconding Beanie's words - you moved heaven and earth for this boy. I'm so sorry that you have lost him. RIP Tristan, you gorgeous fellow.

BostonBanker

I want to thank everyone for their kind and understanding words. I've had days where I see there is a new comment and can't make myself go read it, and days where I pour over all of them again. The last month has been incredibly hard; adjusting to a new life after 15 years of having that one big constant has been more difficult than I ever expected. I spent so much time just hiking around the woods with the dogs the first few weeks that I think Meg was ready to push me off a cliff for making her go out AGAIN. But slowly, the new normal is starting to feel more...normal.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Run free pretty boy. I hope there is a place full of clover and sunshine and no pain for creatures that had such a hard time here. You were a fighter right there with him. ((((((((HUGS)))))) Here is to meeting again in a better place one day.

Snark

Mutts to you
Didn't see this until today - so very sorry for your loss, you did more for Tristan than a lot of people would have. He was a beauty and lucky to have you. Run free, Tristan.

Members online

No members online now.