Dog PJ Makers?

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Arson needs to loose some weight to get pjs, but lord he's cold already and will need some.. I was googling and everything I've found is fugly..

I do like the person Sizzle's used if they can make them small enough... http://www.cozycoatsandmore.com

Any other places, makers, suggestions?

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
RebelWag on etsy - I got Liz some pretty badass skull & crossbones turtleneck jammies ;)

MafiaPrincess

Yay, thanks guys!

Plottmom, those are great! In one of the jammie pics it looks like a whole lot of chest is exposed.. what were yours like? I kinda like the skull and hearts.. but I'd potentially buy him 2 now at his chubbier weight and see how he changes.. I just want maximum coverage...

The ones at the afghan rescue are great too. Awesome, better than my googling..

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I was wondering.. how do jammies do for keeping dog hair in? I mean.. it would seem like a simple solution to the dog hair in the bed problem lol

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound

Those are the Lizard's... but her's aren't the hind leg coverage kind... the lady who makes them is really helpful, I bet if you emailed & told her what you were envisioning she could tweak the design for you.

MafiaPrincess

Well I ordered a set of jammies from http://www.portncork.com/Puppy-Jammies.html
The crestie people rave about them. I really do like Rebelwag and http://laboneyard.com/

I'd like him to loose some pudge so I can order multiples as I worry he'll freeze this winter even indoors..

NP, there will be pics ;) If anyone else has suggestions.. go ahead too. I may have ordered a set, but I will need more eventually..

MafiaPrincess

http://www.cozycoatsandmore.com made small dog stuff for a brief period.. but it was time consuming to make small stuff. She did happen to have a set of jammies left over from a customer that never paid last year.. and they are Arson sized.. So they are being mailed out today :)

So two pairs of jammies are soon to be here..

MafiaPrincess

Pics.. we want pics not just of my naked dog! I'd love to see your hoodie on your dog :)

I've had random coats and hoodies for the cockers.. and even a few t-shirts they've never worn. Clothes as a necessity is a new frontier.. I tried to let Arson sleep in my bed last night. Didn't want under the covers. Woke me up a few hours later with a freezing cold bum.. Got warm, fought to be free.. To do it all again when he froze a few hours later..

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I almost wonder if you could make some with fleece and do like the tie style work? Obviously dogs would have to be supervised with them on, but I like to supervise my guys with hoodies anyways...

I have quite a stockpile of hoodies and jackets, and there is really only one that I like. This thread made me think of making the fleece ones. Just an idea.

Oh, and Harlow with our favorite hoodie. Purchased at a Pet Supplies Plus for like 15 dollars. Best 15 dollars I've spent on her.

MafiaPrincess

Oh lord, snoods. Can just add to the offensive.. Those are cute Adrienne. Pictures.. need pictures!

Chubby Arson is down in weight in two weeks. 19.9 pounds 2 wednesdays ago. 18 even last night :)

Members online

No members online now.