Official "Flea Market" thread

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
I'll take the Thundershirt if it's still available! I have one for Chloe but want one for Tucker =)

Yup, still available! Going to send you the info in a PM in just a second.

OMG YAY!!!!! Now I can get her Paco!!!:hail::D:banana::thumbsupsmileyanim: Yeah...I might be excited. :p I still want the rest of this stuff gone. Maybe then I can get her two Pacos!

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
Easy Rider Sport car harness XS, brand new. Only tried it on Nola, way too tight on her chest. Paid $15, $10 shipped obo.
(sorry, only picture I have of it)

Better pic from google:

Braided kangaroo leather tag collar, pretty much new. Fits a 12" and slightly under neck. I love this collar, very beautiful and well made, just hangs down way too low on Doxie Nola. Paid $35 for it, $25 shipped OBO.

Thundershirt, size XS (8-14lbs), grey, brand new. I bought it and forgot I'd already gotten one to review. Comes with grey little carry bag. $40 new, $30 shipped obo.
(pic off of google, same thing but don't feel like digging out the Nikon)

Snoozer Pet Tote, for dogs 12lbs and under. 12"H x 15"L. Quilted black with red trim. Lots of storage space, leash clip, separate pockets for poop bags. I got it to use for travel but Nola's way too long for it. Used once, awesome condition. $58 new, $35 shipped OBO.

Brown leather collar with brass hardware and skulls carved into it. Fits 10-14" I believe. Good condition, although I did punch an extra hole at the 11" mark. Paid $50, $25 shipped obo.

Light blue cotton collar with with polka dots and metal quick release buckle. 3/4" wide, 10-15". Comes with 5ft cotton leash in same colors (not from same maker). $25 new for collar, $15 for leash. Both for $20 obo, or $10 obo for collar and $5 obo for leash.

Can you tell I'm trying to save for a Pacos (or two)?:p

Leather collar gone, Thundershirt pending.

Grab

11" (when fully opened) Paco martingale. Chocolate leather. Rico design.
The chain still hangs too low on Nog (because he will forever lack bodyfat). Has still only been worn 3 or 4 times :) Has been conditioned once.

$70 shipped

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
Easy Rider Sport car harness XS, brand new. Only tried it on Nola, way too tight on her chest. Paid $15, $10 shipped obo.
(sorry, only picture I have of it)

Better pic from google:

Braided kangaroo leather tag collar, pretty much new. Fits a 12" and slightly under neck. I love this collar, very beautiful and well made, just hangs down way too low on Doxie Nola. Paid $35 for it, $25 shipped OBO.

Thundershirt, size XS (8-14lbs), grey, brand new. I bought it and forgot I'd already gotten one to review. Comes with grey little carry bag. $40 new, $30 shipped obo.
(pic off of google, same thing but don't feel like digging out the Nikon)

Snoozer Pet Tote, for dogs 12lbs and under. 12"H x 15"L. Quilted black with red trim. Lots of storage space, leash clip, separate pockets for poop bags. I got it to use for travel but Nola's way too long for it. Used once, awesome condition. $58 new, $35 shipped OBO.

Brown leather collar with brass hardware and skulls carved into it. Fits 10-14" I believe. Good condition, although I did punch an extra hole at the 11" mark. Paid $50, $25 shipped obo.

Light blue cotton collar with with polka dots and metal quick release buckle. 3/4" wide, 10-15". Comes with 5ft cotton leash in same colors (not from same maker). $25 new for collar, $15 for leash. Both for $20 obo, or $10 obo for collar and $5 obo for leash.

Can you tell I'm trying to save for a Pacos (or two)?:p
Leather collar and Thundershirt gone!

I really wish your Kangaroo leather collar was smaller! That's exactly what I'm looking for. Nola needs to shrink just a tad bit! ;)

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
Easy on/easy off (think EzyDog QuickFit or Comfortflex) style harness. Fits a dog with a 16" and under chest. Very, very soft and easy on the skin, has a blue snap/buckle. Handle at back with floating D ring. Only used once; I like her other harnesses better. Paid $58 new (was a custom piece), $30 shipped obo.

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
Blue and floral step in martingale harness and adjustable tag collar. Comes with removable flower. Didn't fit Nola right, sadly. Tried on once, brand new. Paid $50 total not including shipping. Will take $35 for both including shipping OBO. Harness is 5/8'' wide and fits a 15-21" girth. Has a metal quick release buckle. Tag collar is also 5/8" wide and fits a 10-16" neck.

Pink LED collar and leash set. Has three settings: flashing, constant and off. Leash is 1/2" wide and 6ft long, collar fits an 11-16" neck. Brand new, worn maybe once for a potty break at night. Paid $40 for both, will take $25 including shipping OBO.

4 small antlers, one is elk, one is moose (the one with rope) and the other two are elk I think, but might be deer. Never even touched; Nola's made it very clear she only likes split moose antlers.:rolleyes: Paid around $40 for them all (yes, I was annoyed she didn't like them!), will take $18 obo for all shipped, or PM me if you want just one or two.

3 EZ X harnesses and 1 collar. Take all or one. Collar is 11" (non adjustable), harnesses fit a 10-20lb dog. One harness is red with gold edging, the other two are black. They fit like this:

Each harness was $20 and collar was $12. $8 shipped for collar, $15 shipped for each harness. If you want them all or more than one, PM and we'll work it out. Everything's brand new.

Will also consider trades if you have something in the same size.

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
I wonder how much shipping would be to New Brunswick... I'd love to take the antlers off your hands but it would depend on the shipping charge, since my mom usually doesn't see the point in purchasing dog chews online. :p

It'd be a great deal if the shipping was cheap though, seeing as how we pay about $14 for one small antler here.

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
It'll be anywhere from $10-$18 according to USPS.com. I'll do $11 extra for shipping.
I'll check with my mom tonight and send you a message! :) I'm not sure if Cali would like the moose antler, but if not, surely Dooly or Moses will.

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
Black micro suede with soft sheep skin like lining carrier/sling. Bought it to keep Nola quiet during her spay, and now she's too long for it. For dogs up to 10-15lbs. Machine washable. Only used 5 times. Paid $50, $30 shipped obo.

Saeleofu

Black micro suede with soft sheep skin like lining carrier/sling. Bought it to keep Nola quiet during her spay, and now she's too long for it. For dogs up to 10-15lbs. Machine washable. Only used 5 times. Paid $50, $30 shipped obo.
Gavroche wishes they made that for dogs his size. He's a chihuahua/doxie mix at heart. Pay no attention to the boxer exterior.

Members online

No members online now.