Favorite dogs of your breed?

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Well, mine of course. :p

Other than her, I'm not a fan of most of the prominent examples of the breed. She is not a show line (she's working line), and I do not like the look of the show lines. At all.
She is gorgeous. Definitely my idea of a good looking dachshund. Do you mind me asking where you got her? Feel free to pm me for confidentiality.

I don't really have a breed yet. Next dog will be a Whippet or possibly a Doxie. I can't make up my mind.

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Other than my own munchkin :D ...

Peaslee's Honey is the ES that made me fall in love with the breed! She is beautiful, conformationally sound, and a great example of the working versatility of the breed. I absolutely adore her and hope to meet her one day. She's Quinn's great granddam.

Maple Grove Farm's Rimrock Drover is another favorite. He is described as a perfect gentleman, easy going and versatile. He's supposed to be a wonderful worker!
I can't find my FAVORITE picture of him on this computer so this will have to do!

Brandywine Audie is another favorite. He is an amazing dog, his owner frequently shares stories of his extreme intelligence and intuition. I am overstaying my lunch time at work LOL and cannot find pictures, but he is lovely too!

Romy

Taxiderpy
Pretty much, Kaia and Strider. :D

But I do love a few others. Mostly dogs that have passed away. But Kaia's brother Alek is STUNNING. I wish they weren't siblings because he's a perfect complement to her strengths and weaknesses. And he's a moose.

Only 10 months old!

Love this boy too. Teine Twist of Fate. He's out of some good old coursing lines. <3

Love his sire too. This guy is gone now.

Sit Stay, I love when you share ES pictures!

The first dog that comes to mind to me is Ted. He was the first Koolie I saw in a picture and captured my attention immediately. From everything I've ever heard about him he was a one in a million dog too.

Next is Bindi. I would have stolen that dog in a heartbeat. She just always drew me and all the stories I heard about her melted me even more.

And Holly, who Didgie is actually out of. Just love her so much.

Equinox

Omg Grace, I loveeee Drago! Its so funny that you say you begin to question your GSD #2 plans when I post English Shepherd pictures, because I've been questioning my English Shepherd plans in favor of a GSD lately and you are NOT helping!! :p
LOL we are AWFUL (or... perfect??) for each other :rofl1: But really, those puppy pictures on Mary's website? Oh geez, my heart <3 I stalk her website all the time, plus it's such a great resource. And those dogs you posted photos of are gorgeous.

And Arko of Johnson Haus :hail:

Edit: NOOOO this post is a trap! Now I can't get off breeder websites!!! I work full-time I can't have a puppy!
The Johnson Haus dogs are fantastic! Did you see the photos she posted of Arko and her baby boy a while back? And those Cobra x Arko puppies from May were adorable!!

Terror is the only one on that list I've personally been able to work, and he is nice. That's for sure. I'll be using another of his dogs for stud this fall. http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/german_shepherd_dog/dog.html?id=561891-quardes-von-der-staatsmacht
Really neat to hear that - I've heard a lot of great things about how he works, I'm told that he's a pretty serious dog. I know a few people who own dogs from Staatsmacht (love that they are in the US now!) and they've all been very happy with them.

and honestly, not to sound conceited or anything, but the bitch I have right now is one of my favorites all time :)
Aside from the fact that we probably all think our dogs are pretty great (which I don't see as conceited), I WANT to hear people say that about the dogs they plan to breed especially.

One of my favorite males at this point. I've trained with this dog and his handler and they are an absolutely incredible team.

Iron von den Wolfen
http://www.working-dog.eu/dogs-details/979491/Iron-von-den-Wölfen

That is a stunning dog!!

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy

Pretty doesn't bay hogs...except for this dog. :D This is Int'l CH Multi BIMBS RBIMBS GRCH Tasso's Zydeco Duke.

And Arko of Johnson Haus :hail:

Edit: NOOOO this post is a trap! Now I can't get off breeder websites!!! I work full-time I can't have a puppy!
Holy cow that cat is gorgeous

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
This is Afrika's Tina CGC,CGN,HIC, BST, OB1 Panzer's Grandmother on his fathers side. Love this girl. She is passed away, but she sounded so amazing. She even saved her owner from a bear attack. To me she looks what a Boerboel should look like. I have never seen another dog like her.

And this would be Proudfoots Lord Raydn TT. Panzer's Daddy. This is who I wanted a pup from and I am so ecstatic that I was able to get a pup from him. He is just so handsome and serious. And is truly a working guardian. You can totally see the resemblance between Tina and Raydn

Maple Grove Farm's Rimrock Drover is another favorite. He is described as a perfect gentleman, easy going and versatile. He's supposed to be a wonderful worker!
I can't find my FAVORITE picture of him on this computer so this will have to do!
I hear rumors of an early 2014 Drover litter.......

I love Wringler's Dillon

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Although I don't know a lot about Chessies....this boy was supposed to be the stud of the litter I was on a wait list for (that didn't take) and is one of Abrams' great-grandpa's on his Dad's side. He's the dog that really drew me to the line I purchased Abrams from. I think he's absolutely gorgeous.

BISS Ch. Chesabar's True Grit

Torch

One of my favorite Amstaffs of all time, Superdog AKC CH/UKC GRCH
Hilltop’s Number One Stunner-Stoney. He's Rhys's granddad.

He's about 8 in this picture.

384475_2305484432382_1011808331_n by torchbearer10, on Flickr

There are some amazing dogs in Rhys's pedigree and several of them were key reasons I chose Rhys. He's mostly Cloverhill lines, which I love. I've also always loved Rhys's daddy, Cash.

cash by torchbearer10, on Flickr

Members online

No members online now.