A little announcement...

k9krazee

I am so excited for you and your mom!!!!!!

He's darling.

I was having dreams about that little black girl a few weeks ago, lol. Shai, YOU NEED HER!!!!!!!!!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Oh c'mon Shai you know you want her! She is SO cute and is going to be such a stunner all grown up!

I'm tempted to throw her on the plane too and hang on to her until Linds is ready for her next dog... right Linds? wink wink... :p
A little bitty solid black herder? You really don't want to know how much I want her. And my d*** puppy plans keep giving me hope then fallig through as a couple poor souls on this forum can attest, having patiently listened to my rollercoaster, or parts of it.

But the timing is bad. I really need to wait til late 2014 or 2015 for a puppy. Which is also one problem with potentially keeping a Mirapuppy. The other being that I am due to return to herderdogland (and a smaller dog) for Nextdog.

I like your plan. I mean if she turns up on Linds' door then Linds will have to keep her, right? It's the only responsible thing to do...

*evil grin*

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Oh my gosh, he is ADORABLE!

I would love, love, LOVE to have the black girl... but I cannot has :( Dog #6 is coming to live with us in a couple of weeks, and there will never be a dog #7. lol.

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Argh she is so cute!!! And fuzzy! I wish our puppy was fuzzy!

Jess, you definitely need her!

Oh, and unless it really doesn't suit him when he arrives, Puppy has a name. His name will be Ned, after Ned Kelly. My mom and I have had a list of our favorite names that hasn't changed at all for the past month, and we were sooo sure it was going to be between our top 3, but we thought of Ned today and both went "YES that's it!". Ironically, both Ledger (for Heath Ledger, who played Ned Kelly in the 2003 movie) and Outlaw were in our top 3! Also, Ned Kelly's mother's maiden name was Quinn.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Ned is an awesome name, I love it! Someone definitely needs to get his sister. I want her. :(

Toller_08

Aw, a little red merle boy?! How exciting! I am so happy something finally worked out for your mom. He is adorable and I am really looking forward to watching him grow.

And yes, somebody needs that adorable black girl. I love her. If only I had excess time, money and space. But one crazy teenage puppy is plenty for me right now.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
And I love that your red merle male with blue eyes and flash and the nearly-all-black female are littermates and both so cute and yet so different. I really want to see how closely they resemble each other as they mature.

Members online

No members online now.