And the idiots just keep on coming

I know it might seem as if i´m just trying to be rude.. that was not my intention , it was just a question.. i never let a dog i dont know get close to mine if yhey seem agressive and they trust me.
i´m sure she is a wonderful "mommy"

sorry if i offended you.

Vega

Rottweiler
What a jerk, you should of made him pay for what his little nasty pug/beagle did!

I was at the animal shelter today right after work just petting all the homeless dogs and came across the most sweetest pit evah! I so wanted to take her home!

Edit: Oh by the way, what’s the deal with such a variation in size with this breed? Some of these guys at the pound are like 100 lbs with humongous head! Are these the result of trying to create the ultimate pit for fighting?

yuckaduck said:
How can I say this politely? What a Jackass! Yup that is as polite as I can be when people are down right stupid.

Good for you for sticking up and chewing the idiot out. He deserved it big time.

I hope Zeus does not suffer any long time effects over this and I hope he is alright! Poor innocent doggy.
ROFL! (with you, Yuck, with you) That fool doesn't have any idea how lucky he was to run up against Pits . . . I seem to remember SOMEBODY giving a guy a black eye over her dog . . . :D

Vega said:

Edit: Oh by the way, what?s the deal with such a variation in size with this breed? Some of these guys at the pound are like 100 lbs with humongous head! Are these the result of trying to create the ultimate pit for fighting?

Not necessarily fighting, Vega. Some people just have a "thing" about size . . . you know, the "my dog's bigger than your dog" idiocy :rolleyes:

The old breeders of fighting lines at least know that when you start breeding oversized dogs you lose a lot of what makes a dog effective. I don't agree with dog fights, but the old breeders did understand some sound principles of breeding. Sometimes you just have to give the Devil his due . . .

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
rocco&quiras mama said:
I know it might seem as if i´m just trying to be rude.. that was not my intention , it was just a question.. i never let a dog i dont know get close to mine if yhey seem agressive and they trust me.
i´m sure she is a wonderful "mommy"

sorry if i offended you.
Ok first off the dog was on my dog before i ever saw him. Also i assume all dogs that come in the shop of well behaved and are not going to injure my dog. You can't always be prepared and I have to be careful what i do. I have had legal matters with my dogs and other people or peoples dogs attacking my dogs. Zeus was fine if he was in any REAL danger I would have been all over it. But he wasent and he is fine now.

Renee750il said:
Not necessarily fighting, Vega. Some people just have a "thing" about size . . . you know, the "my dog's bigger than your dog" idiocy :rolleyes:

The old breeders of fighting lines at least know that when you start breeding oversized dogs you lose a lot of what makes a dog effective. I don't agree with dog fights, but the old breeders did understand some sound principles of breeding. Sometimes you just have to give the Devil his due . . .
I think that was a broken nose....a broken nose and black eye would be an good combination though ;)

Old Dog

Ol'Dogger
It amazes me that people with little dogs are all to eager to blame the larger dog. Actually these little pint size terrors are usually the instigators for starting the attack. And we wonder why so many big dogs hate little dogs mostly its their aggression.
My other gripe with people with small dogs is they don't train and make them behave they can learn the same as their big cousins. If my bullymix eats your little foo foo dog because it attacks her its is not her fault you can not condemn them for that. Just my opinion. Being a retired groomer and having held obedience classes the small dogs always gave us the most trouble being unruly and down right mean.

Vega

Rottweiler
Old Dog said:
It amazes me that people with little dogs are all to eager to blame the larger dog. Actually these little pint size terrors are usually the instigators for starting the attack. And we wonder why so many big dogs hate little dogs mostly its their aggression.
My other gripe with people with small dogs is they don't train and make them behave they can learn the same as their big cousins. If my bullymix eats your little foo foo dog because it attacks her its is not her fault you can not condemn them for that. Just my opinion. Being a retired groomer and having held obedience classes the small dogs always gave us the most trouble being unruly and down right mean.
Yea, at my local dog park there is group of people who come with their army of pugs. They praise their pugs every time they chase off a wondering dog from their little area in the park but one of these days those pugs are going to get attacked. They think its cute but those pugs are not the strongest canines and will unfortunately be injured if they are continued to be aggressive to other canines.

Members online

No members online now.