Pictures!

Lyzelle

If you are on my facebook or follow our blog, you may have already seen these. But I figured I would share a few here, too. These were almost two weeks ago, little mix of my camera and phone. She turns 6 months beginning of August. Her and BeAu are sorta a "thing". Rarely do I get pictures of her that aren't with him in it.

I'm working on more pictures. Photographing a black and white dog, especially a split face, is a huge learning curve for me. So many washed out or over exposed or too dark pictures!

Toller_08

She's very cute! In that second last one of her standing I thought it was Fiona for a second at a quick glance. Pretty girl.

Xandra

I love her! She's super pretty. I love how she looks so different from either side. She looks like she's getting her slink on in the third pic from the bottom.

Lyzelle

It is actually really surprising sometimes how much Fiona and Quinn look alike. When they are playing out in the yard or something, you sorta stop and wonder....Crap, which is which? But if you take away the markings, she looks a lot like Jesse too.

Members online

No members online now.