Some new ones!

kady05

I haven't posted any pictures in awhile, thought I'd drop in and post some I've taken over the last couple months.

Took Sako out to the beach a few weeks ago and tried something new. Shot all of these with my 17-40mm which I rarely ever use.

Played around with a sky overlay for the next 2 (I took the sunset shots at the beach that night) and really like the results:

The shadows on him in this one bug me, but whatever. It wasn't really planned for me to do an overlay here, otherwise I would've used my reflector to get rid of the shadowing. Either way, he's cute with his ball!

And a couple new ones of Barrett, who has all of the sudden decided to be a real dog now instead of a puppy. He'll be a year old on August 8th.

Last edited:
WOW! That's about all I can say. From taking the shot to processing, you have obviously spent some time perfecting your craft.

The dogs are impressive as well

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Such gorgeous boys... I love how Barrett is all grown up now :)

No photos of Miss Piper?

kady05

WOW! That's about all I can say. From taking the shot to processing, you have obviously spent some time perfecting your craft.

The dogs are impressive as well
I wish I knew how to edit like that. So pretty! You take beautiful photos.
Aww thank you both! I really don't edit much, to be honest, I try to get them fairly decent straight off the camera. Obviously the first two of Sako are more heavily edited, but the ones after that are just simple adjusting of colors, exposure, etc. That's the beauty of shooting right before sunset, the lighting is just perfect! Barrett's were taken on an overcast day, so they're a bit different, lighting wise, but still nice (I much prefer sunny/right before sunset though).

Thank you though, I really appreciate the nice comments!

Such gorgeous boys... I love how Barrett is all grown up now :)

No photos of Miss Piper?
Thank you!

Piper actually had her second TTA surgery a little over 2 months ago, so has been pretty much confined to her ex-pen since. I did a shoot of her shortly before her surgery and posted them here. In case you missed it.. plus she's really freaking cute..

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
She is such a doll :)

I love her coloring.

How is she healing up? Does she have a lot of resting time left?

kady05

She is such a doll :)

I love her coloring.

How is she healing up? Does she have a lot of resting time left?
Thanks, she's pretty cute ;)

She's doing very well. She's slowly getting back to "normal" dog life now, just building her back up. I work at a canine rehab center so she's been in our underwater treadmill once a week since she was 2wks. post surgery, that's helped a lot. I'll be happy when she can actually run again!

Thank you :)

Sako is so breathtaking. I mean, I love all your dogs, but I could just stare at Sako for hours. He's so dreamy!

Members online