New Puppy - name suggestions?

Females generally tend to be bossy so I don't know, that's something I'd discuss with the breeder. She should know her lines and will be able to tell you if she would be able to choose a female with the correct temperament for that situation. Males tend to be more laid back, however there are always exceptions. My first Corgi was a bossy female but she wasn't horrible. My second Corgi was a male and used to attack one of my Dobermans, a female I had gotten a year after I brought him home. Shippo is iffy with other dogs because I wasn't able to properly socialize him so for some reason or another he will snap at a strange dog first then gets along fine with them. I need to work on correcting this behavior. Sango is too young to know how she's going to turn out, though she can get pretty nasty toward Shippo but that's because he pushes her buttons. I will be bringing her to Petsmart every weekend after she gets her second parvo/distemper shot on Tuesday and I'm going to try and enlist the help of my dog owning friends and family to keep up with that socialization, we don't run into dogs very often around here.

Members online

No members online now.