Dogs Feet Smells

Giny

In the midst of all this food talk:

Why the heck are ya'll smelling your dogs' feet?!

I work in a vet clinic, have been around tons of different dogs from all walks of life, have had dogs all my life, and have never smelled their feet!

Have smelled their ears though, but there's logic behind that! Logic!!

*sigh*

Now when I go home I'm going to smell my dog's feet and most likely someone will catch me in the act.

"What are you doing?"
"Uhm, making sure...their sweat glands still work?"

That one would be kind of hard to reason out...
When I have a dog pile up, all on top of you, while crashing and relaxing on the couch I tend to get a foot or two near my face.

And yes, those close feet do have a smell and it's definitely a Frito smell...lol Or sometimes a stale popcorn smell.

ACooper

When I have a dog pile up, all on top of you, while crashing and relaxing on the couch I tend to get a foot or two near my face.

And yes, those close feet do have a smell and it's definitely a Frito smell...lol Or sometimes a stale popcorn smell.
Yes, or when you wake up in the morning and SOMEONE has migrated from the foot of the bed to HOGGING the bed with their FEET right in your face..........it's really hard to miss the Fritos :lol-sign:

J's crew

Frito smell here......I sometimes wonder why I smell my dogs feet also. I mean, when you think about what they walk through all the time. It's kinda like smelling the bottom of your shoes. Blah!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
:hail: Some of them smell a bit different, depending on the dog, but the vast majority of them do.

Okay.. I know you were going WTF is a Frito, but I'm going WTF is a digestive cookie. Is it like prozymes? Does it have something in it that.. helps you digest things? The cookie itself looks delish, but the name makes me think of the ingredient "animal digest" in dog food... yucky.
It's just what they're called.

I have no idea why.

In fact when I posted this, I realised what a weird name it is, but they are just a household biscuit in the UK... We don't associate the name with the meaning at ALL.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.

I work in a vet clinic, have been around tons of different dogs from all walks of life, have had dogs all my life, and have never smelled their feet!

*sigh*

Now when I go home I'm going to smell my dog's feet and most likely someone will catch me in the act.

"What are you doing?"

So what did you conclude?

Also - did you know dogs noses taste salty?

L

Lyka_01

*sigh*

"What are you doing?"

hahahaha...I like to see you smelling your dog's feet...
Anyway got a point there...but I think if you accidentally smell your dog feet...
And find out its smell bad...probably you will going to asked yourself why???
and come up with a solution...and some conversation like this one...:D

Members online

No members online now.