Small Chaz Meetup

Juicy

So me and my crew met perla and her dogs rb and kiana. It went pretty well. Perla’s dogs are sooooooooooo cute and very sweet. They had to be leashed though, because their were some bunch of owners who had their pit bulls loose that weren’t very socialized. And the owner’s hardly did anything about it. One guy was about to punch the pit bull that was causing problems. Geesh, people like that are why pit bulls have such bad reps.

Kiana and Rb did really well with my gang though, it was real cute, but some big dogs that were unruly and their owners did not control their dogs that made them tense up a little bit. But nothing bad, they did real good with the other dogs.

It was cute watching how much Rb liked the kiddie pools. And so not cute how Valentino got into the pool…….of MUD. Naughty, naughty. My dogs were having way too much fun in the dirt.

I saw Rb and Kiana on the A-frames, they’re real good at it. My dogs tried the A-frames in the small dog park they had, and they did pretty good, even with people SITTING on it. I mean geesh don’t you see this is for the dogs, not for you to sit on? They could of atleast moved for a while when they seen me try to do the activity with my dogs. What I also didn’t like was that in the smaller dog area, people brought their kids there and of course were not watching their kids nor controlling them. This one girl picked up Valentino to show to her mom. She was about six years old, and I thought she was about to drop him. She could of asked me to bring the dog over to her mom to show and of course the mom did nothing, not even correct her.

My dogs did real good on recall, I really wasn’t expecting that. I never really taught them, and even Valentino was good at it. They mostly stuck by the side though and didn’t wander far. Except in the beginning when they were exploring their surroundings.

But overall besides some dogs’ owners, it was a good meet up. It was nice to meet Perla, Jon, and her posse of friends lol. It was funny how Pepe and Princess [the shih tzu] got attached to her guy friend, they would not leave his side lol. We had a good time meeting you guys and your dogs, can’t wait till our next meeting hopefully with less doggy drama.

There were also these owl nests that they fenced outside the dog park, that was pretty neat.

Here’s my sucky TINY camera pics, I don’t know I guess I had it on a small setting or something, Perla would post better pics tomorrow....sorry for the tinyness!!

SEXY RB ....lol...according to her friend

Cutie Kiana

Princess

Valentino

Paige

Let it be
That's cool you had the chance to meet up. I wish we had more Chazzers in my neck of the woods.

milos_mommy

Sounds like a fun meetup....doesn't sound like a great dog park though :(

Those pictures are cute, can't wait for Perla's.

Juicy

Thanks.

Yeah, we live very close by. I would love to meet all the chazzers and their poochies. Next time we'll probably meet up in a place with less havoc. Perla goes to this one place where's its an enclosed place, not a dog park, but dogs are allowed. Its a bit of a distance from here, but hopefully one day we could meet up there. But for first timers at a dog park for three of my dogs [Pepe hasn't gone in years though], it went really well.

milos_mommy

Juicy...how many dogs did you bring? Aren't two in your sig your sisters? So did you bring all 5? 6? 7??? Of them??

Juicy

Lol no just mines...four. But people were still like...all of them are yours? I don't think I would of been able to keep an eye on seven dogs. Mind two adults are still intact, so I had to keep a real close eye on them, even though they're not in heat, but still. and with my sister having two more intact dogs, no way jose. Plus they're really unruly, I doubt it they would have any recall. Plus two small puppies? Nuh uh, Valentino was good, but I couldn't image two.

perla123

Hey guys sorry I took so long. I got home yesterday realy late, but anyways..I had such a great time yesterday with the crew :)yes, yes I know some of you are thinking Why wasn't I there to see the cuteness!!:D Kiana and RB were soo good with the babies even tho the have to stay on the leash, they had fun. I realy wasn't trusting the dogs that were romming around expecialy their owners(they weren't paying that much attention to their dogs)and I wasn't going to risk my dog to get in to a fight or something, but other than that it was funn. I cracked up watching poor Valentino getting in the mud pool LOL he loked even cuter! Pepe and Princess fell in love with my frined Mike LOL it was funy how they just hung out around him.

I can't wait untill we can go and meet up again. Next time hope we could meet somewere were I can have Kia and RB run around;)

Thank you very much for the balls Natalie. they had soo much fun with it!

Yes there are pics don't worry guys. I have to wait foe my cousin she was the photographer.

perla123

LO I know she was about to doggynap him LOL. Sorry the pics are not here, she is taking so long to send them to me:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.