The 'why I love you' thread

Sheba said:
I see only one person acknowledged me in this entire thread, even one of my real friends left me out :mad:

ONE PERSON
Sheba, I didn't mean to leave you out...I don't mean to leave anybody out, I like basically everyone here. It's just that there are so many people that I want to list that I forget!! I'm still trying to think of people I've missed, um thanks for letting me know I forgot you, lol.....

Sheba - you're so silly!!

chloesowner - you're silly lol

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
me toooooo Breeze and Moe.Fran and Cloesowner.there are just too many to name. Just as soon as i stop i think oh and where is Breeze? i wonder how she is doing....sigh i adore all the younger members and truely enjoy hearing from them. It keeps me in touch with what so many grownups drift away from..and forget that these young people will be our successors (sp?) and knowing what good people they are keeps me optimistic about the future. They are funny and bright..and have a huge amount of compassion not only for each other but for older foggies like me!
I thought last night..even old Blue tacky hehe. if it wasn't for our little debate i never would have come up with one of my favorite drawings.The don't taunt the rabbit in a fuzzy bunny world sketch. hehe

bubbatd

Smkie... you know what I think of you!!!! Just a reminder from Grammy (((( Hugs))))

ahhhh Smkie, thanks a bunch, you know I adore you :)

I love all good dog people that share their experiences here. My posts might be infrequent but I spend alot of time on the forum and feel like I know many of you. The forum is still quite young and developing but it will be here for years and years to come :)

Chazhound

Richie12345

chazhound said:
ahhhh Smkie, thanks a bunch, you know I adore you :)

I love all good dog people that share their experiences here. My posts might be infrequent but I spend alot of time on the forum and feel like I know many of you. The forum is still quite young and developing but it will be here for years and years to come :)

Chazhound
...wow, for years and years to come... That would be crazy if I'm 18 and Chaz forums are still here,lol

bubbatd

I'll be here as long as I can !!! Just know when I'm not, you'll all have me as an angel on your shoulders with Bubba by my side to bite your butts if you don't behave !!!

IlUvMyAnImAlZ05

Cats&Dogs r what I live 4
poeluver,mydogsluvme,bubbatd,candy,renee. EVERYBODY!
Poeluver-Seems very nice and very loving to her relativly new doggy!
mydogsluvme-Fun to talk to and very nice! Bubbatd-Very nice and allways caring! Candy-Fun to talk to and once again nice! Renee-Very caring and VERY nice!
I love everybody on here!

I agree with everyone...it's so hard to make a list!! I've had so many of you in here touch my life in one way or another.

Melissa always has a kind word for me and is full of wisdom especially when it comes to advice with my son.

Renee also has shown me so much kindness and always goes way above and beyond to be helpful.

Ash...I just love Ash...you are so sweet, kind and sincere. When I read your posts I can just imagine your cute southern accent.:D

Grammy....precious Grammy. I never had the opportunity to meet any of my grandparents so it's awesome to have someone like you on here to talk to. Grammy can bring us all back down to earth and realilty but always is kind, loving and respectful. Grammy's cool to!!:D

BB....I feel a special connection to you because you're a Washington girl!!LOL:D I always enjoy reading your posts...your very funny but also sensative.

Nedim....what can I say about a fellow midget lover. I love you Nedim...you always crack me up with your stories about Peanut. I appreciate how you always respond to my posts. You're very very wise for your young age.

There are so many many more and I'll write more when I think of some good thing!!:D

Melissa_W

Denaluvscorgis said:
I agree with everyone...it's so hard to make a list!! I've had so many of you in here touch my life in one way or another.

Melissa always has a kind word for me and is full of wisdom especially when it comes to advice with my son.

Renee also has shown me so much kindness and always goes way above and beyond to be helpful.

Ash...I just love Ash...you are so sweet, kind and sincere. When I read your posts I can just imagine your cute southern accent.

Grammy....precious Grammy. I never had the opportunity to meet any of my grandparents so it's awesome to have someone like you on here to talk to. Grammy can bring us all back down to earth and realilty but always is kind, loving and respectful. Grammy's cool to!!:D

BB....I feel a special connection to you because you're a Washington girl!!LOL:D I always enjoy reading your posts...your very funny but also sensative.

Nedim....what can I say about a fellow midget lover. I love you Nedim...you always crack me up with your stories about Peanut. I appreciate how you always respond to my posts. You're very very wise for your young age.

There are so many many more and I'll write more when I think of some good thing!!:D

Aw, that's really sweet Dena! You're definitely the coolest mom I've ever known. :)

Awwww Melissa....I do appreciate that!!! I try to be a "cool mom" but also try to be a mom and not a best friend. That comes later when they're older. Jaime and I are at that place now and it's really fun. I love being a mom.:D
There's something else I wanted to add about you: you're a beautiful, compassionate, interesting, intelligent young woman and I feel blessed to know you.:)

Melissa_W

Denaluvscorgis said:
Awwww Melissa....I do appreciate that!!! I try to be a "cool mom" but also try to be a mom and not a best friend. That comes later when they're older. Jaime and I are at that place now and it's really fun. I love being a mom.:D
There's something else I wanted to add about you: you're a beautiful, compassionate, interesting, intelligent young woman and I feel blessed to know you.:)
Aw, thank you sooooo much! You are such a sweetheart. I'm really glad that I met you on here too. :D

Ash47

Taco Dog
This whole thread just makes me smile. Thank you Dena... I guess I do have a bit of an accent. :D Everyone on here would probably crack up if they heard me talk. :eek:

bubbatd

Dena, and all of you who have mentioned me, you've made my day !! I love life and those who have touched it. Even those who haven't ,as I think I would throw myself before a car to save any of God's creatures.

Ash47

Taco Dog
Grammy, you're so caring.
I also have a special place for many on here, but I just can't post everyone! I saw Dena's post and thought D'oh, I forgot her too! Oh well, everyone just know you mean something special to me. :)

Members online

No members online now.