My Christmas present

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I'm so deeply touched by this. This was my Christmas present:

DSC_0243 by babyblue5290, on Flickr

The left pic was when Lucas was really young (about a 1-2 years old) and the one on the right is when he was near the end. The middle has his collar with tags, his favorite bandana, and a pic of him when he was under a year. It says in the middle "We (heart) Lucas"

MicksMom

What a wonderful gift! The year we lost Mick, my husband got me a tapestry made from my favorite picture. Well, under the tree was the box with the order form, etc so I could pick which picture I wanted (which happened to be the same one he was going to pick).

gapeach

Big Mutts
How very thoughtful,definitely something you will always treasure.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
What a wonderful gift! The year we lost Mick, my husband got me a tapestry made from my favorite picture. Well, under the tree was the box with the order form, etc so I could pick which picture I wanted (which happened to be the same one he was going to pick).
That is so awesome and how thoughtful. I really love it when others understand exactly how much my dogs mean to me ^_^

How very thoughtful,definitely something you will always treasure.
Thanks, It was and very unexpected too which makes it even more beautiful! :) I have it hanging next to the wooden face/sculpture/antraja of Lucas. :)

Members online