Collar help again.

Gypsydals

Collar help guys.
I need some collar links. I need pretty, but no bling, preferably a limited slip, so no leather. And either a lime green or lime green/purple combo. I love the way the white pine collars last, fit and feel. But they don't have the green I'm looking for. HELP please.

iriskai

Furry Baby Fashions might have something to look at. Cotton fabric collars, well made, affordable, and mine have held up well. Not sure if she's done limited slip, I just have martingales from her, but I'd definitely ask. She did a custom sized rabbit harness for my sister so I know she does take requests. Check out the clearance fabrics, too.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
For puppy collars I usually go the cheap route at a big box store OR I get a thin width Lupine collar (durable, guaranteed).

Here's a pattern that might work:

Toller_08

I used one of these for Journey as a puppy and now have one each for all of my dogs. They're super soft, don't mess up coat, and come in a huge variety of colours. I've never ordered one online (always bought mine at dog shows) as they never used to be available online, but I definitely recommend them. They don't have lime, but the kiwi is a nice green too and looks great on brown dogs.

Gypsydals

I used one of these for Journey as a puppy and now have one each for all of my dogs. They're super soft, don't mess up coat, and come in a huge variety of colours. I've never ordered one online (always bought mine at dog shows) as they never used to be available online, but I definitely recommend them. They don't have lime, but the kiwi is a nice green too and looks great on brown dogs.
Those look just like the white pine collars. They have different sizing so I'm not sure which size to get.

DJEtzel

Biothane limited slip? One half lime, one half purple?

Have I mentioned I absolutely love that color combo!? XD

Gypsydals

Biothane limited slip? One half lime, one half purple?

Have I mentioned I absolutely love that color combo!? XD
I don't know if I would like the Biothane collars. I would have to feel it first. Which is partly why I love the whitepine collars for everyday use, I just love the way they feel.
I did go to that link that Toller posted, those look like white pine collars only in different colors. I tried to order one. PAYPAL.HATES.ME. And I wasn't able to order. it:madgo:

Gypsydals

Check your computer settings. I was having issues ordering some Nosework stuff last year. Turns out I had my computer set to block cookies from Pay Pal. Once I changed that I had no problems.
I wish it was that simple. Its not my computer, as I have sat down at other computers to try and use paypal. For some reason paypal tells me my card number/card can not be used for this (or any other apparently) transaction and to use a different card. Problem is I only have 1 card. Its a debit/credit card, so I'm not sure why it won't work. It works everywhere else. Paypal just doesn't like me.

MicksMom

I wish it was that simple. Its not my computer, as I have sat down at other computers to try and use paypal. For some reason paypal tells me my card number/card can not be used for this (or any other apparently) transaction and to use a different card. Problem is I only have 1 card. Its a debit/credit card, so I'm not sure why it won't work. It works everywhere else. Paypal just doesn't like me.

:( Paypal can be a real PITA sometimes. Sorry it isn't an easy fix.

Gypsydals

:( Paypal can be a real PITA sometimes. Sorry it isn't an easy fix.
I got a rebate American express card in the mail. So I'm going to see if that works. If not I will have to get my friend to order it and I pay her back. I just sucks, because it won't be here by sunday. So in the mean time I'm going to have to buy a temp collar until it comes in.

Gypsydals

IT.WORKED. Yeaaaa, still have to buy a temp collar but hey thats ok, I will be getting the collar I want.

Members online