Omgz Walk, Park, And River???

ACooper

You know, I'm not sure. This is one of those parts where I am really dog stupid. So, please, don't laugh at me. I don't know how to measure how tall my dog is.:eek:

She's not that tall, but I think she has leaner, longer legs than most APBTs, so it makes her look taller. It's not by much, but they're long enough, to me, to see a difference.:D
First of all, I think she has da sexy legs too :D And you measure her standing, from the ground to the highest point of her shoulders :) When I do Orson, I normally put a ruler or something straight and flat across his shoulders and it makes it easier to just use a measuring tape from the floor up to the ruler sticking out. I don't know if that is the "proper" way, but I got the same measurements that my Vet got.

She is such a doll face, and I feel your pain...........there are some days that Orson is a BIG JERK on the leash too. This dog has been for a walk EVERYDAY (except really cold/rainy) since he was 3 months old and sometimes he acts like he never gets to go at all GOOFY!

Chewbecca

feel the magic
thanks!
I think we have just have some stubborn dogs sometimes.
Also, though, I will give Ella that there WAS a lot of outside activity yesterday. More people were out and about. And we all know that Ella LOVES people and wants to check everything out, so...she's lucky I love her and that's she's spoiled rotten.:D

Members online

No members online now.