Ella's new enemy

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Yes, folks. Ella decided that it was time to find a new enemy. Chazzers, meet our carbon monoxide detector, Ella's new enemy.

Now, this thing does this HORRENDOUS beep sound whenever it gets unplugged or moved. What happens is, if we're in the office and throw Ella's ball for her down the hall, sometimes it smacks into the wall and bumps the carbon monoxide detector and it makes that horrible beep sound. IT DRIVES ELLA CRAAAAZY. She will walk past it, with her orbee in her mouth, and growl at it. She does this weird whiney/growl/bark/talk thing whenever she hears it. I KNOW it probably hurts her ears and that's why she hates it, but today, I had to take these pics because we accidentally smacked it and Ella got, what appeared to be anyway, TICKED at this thing. She walked past it a couple times, hurriedly, then she decided that she was going to start nosing it and making it beep more, which only infuriated her and made her bark/whine/talk more at it. BUT SHE KEPT DOING IT!
I love her, but she can honestly be a moron sometimes.

Anyway, here is Ella communicating with the carbon monoxide detector.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME???"

"MOOOOM-LAAAADY, this freakin' thing is talkin' smack to me!!!"

jess2416

Who woulda thought
hehehehehe.... What a silly girl...lol

(I hate the noise those things make too)

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Yes, it can be throaty. She goes from a whiny bark, to a deep (yet, somehow, still feminine) bark. Depending on how serious the situation is. Once she had established that enough was enough with this monster thing in mom-lady's wall, she got her deep bark fast.:lol-sign:

I wondered, lol. Tallulah's is a lot like the way the voice of her namesake, Tallulah Bankhead's voice was described, the kind of voice that's called a "whiskey voice" - like Kathleen Turner's. I had to laugh, because I'd decided to call her Tallulah before I ever heard her bark. I wondered if it was a bark that's peculiar to Pitties.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Ella's can be like that when she's unsure of what she's barking at or why. It was the kind of bark/noise she made when my niece's friend brought her baby over.

ACooper

Hahahahhahahahaha! "Talking smack" ROFL!

I think that is the kind of thing that Orson would hate as well. Lucky ours is in the utility closet with the furnace/water heater.

Once he has decided he doesn't like it IT'S ON :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.