just tried to get scammed by neighbor

Allyse718

I want 2 b a dog 4 a day
I am not a genius on breeding, but if you think your dog is pregnant, just like a human, you go to the vet right? And if she wasn't sure shouldn't she have gone anyway? The only reason her dog would be ruined to have another litter is because she's too stupid to breed. Maybe ask her why she never took her dog to the vet!

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
I'm guessing she is just too stupid to think that her dog needed to be seen by the vets. This lady thought that because her dog was bred by a mutt once she'd never be able to have a purebreed litter ever agian! That was the funniest thing that I have ever heard and I almost bust out laughing in front of this woman!

bubbatd

I hope the Mom can be with the pups until they are 8 weeks. And yes, pups can be weaned at 4 weeks, but I always waited until Mom said, that's enough kids ! Saved me a lot of clean up time, as they will clean up after them until you start puppy food. That's 30 t0 40 poops a day if you have 10 pups !

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
they can stay with the momma until 8 weeks if the male's owner pays for vet visits and stuff. He said he'd pay because he'd rather the puppies stay with the momma for a longer time than four or five weeks.

Members online

No members online now.