Boo looking dejected

GoingNowhere

update:She had her longest stay home alone last week. No dogs allowed in this rental house... so she had to stay put in the neighbors' hands. She appears to have been pretty good. 3 accidents in a week (which is roughly equal to the number that she'd had since we got her) so that's not good, but I figure, it was a huge adjustment period. Otherwise, everything else was intact and just as usual. But boy was the puppy happy to see us. Now I'm worried that I may be accidentally creating a dog with SA (she doesn't have it... but after 50 million hugs and pets when we came in, it occurred to me that maybe that wasn't the best course of action. Oh well, too late now. Next time we'll try to make less of a deal about coming home). That's it for now. (This was copied and pasted from showdog)

and some others

-GoingNowhere

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
AWWWWWWWWWWWW *melts* that is the SADDEST cutest sad face I've ever seen!!! I just want to love her till it makes her alll better! What a cutie!

ACooper

Oh my.......I don't know how you manage to leave her with those eyes! She is very pretty :)

GoingNowhere

haha, thanks... fortunately (I suppose) Boo made that face after we got back. So instead of feeling even more guilty before vacation, I got to enjoy my vacation and then come home to that! Actually, she bounced around quite a bit before making that face. Sort of like "OMG you're back, you're back! ***does a foot count to make sure we are all present** now why'd you leave me? I'm not talking to you. hmmph."

But she's like a toddler... she's over it now. :) Barking along with the next door neighbor's beagle. :rolleyes:

-GoingNowhere

Members online

No members online now.