Corgans.....MOM

phyl

undefinedundefinedundefined :confused: Hope I'm doing this right!! I'm so happy that I found this site. Some people think I'm crazy because I make such a fuss about my dog. He is a true member of the family. I've had many dogs, black labs, mutts and now Corgan, Sieberian Husky. What's life without a dog. I want another one now but it's hard with working. I hate the crate training thing. Breaks my heart to see them cry.....Phyl

Hi phyl,

Welcome to the forums, and we're glad you found this site too! I know what you mean when you say your dog is a member of the family. I feel the same way about mine too.
Hope to see a picture of Corgan soon. He sounds like a beautiful dog. As to getting another one, I suggest it, cause two will keep each other company, and they are so much fun to watch when they play together.

I know what you mean about the crying. They figure out all too quickly how to make us feel like the meanest people who ever made them do something they didn't want to do. I can't speak to crate training, though, I've never used a crate.

Huskies do like the company of other dogs. If you think about what they were bred to do it only makes sense. Even if you would rather not deal with two big dogs, one of the terrier breeds is usually a good companion with a large dog. They're tough enough to hold their own with a big dog and they love to play. We've got a big and small(?) dog mix here, Shiva, our Fila puppy, at 5 1/2 months old and 95 pounds, dwarfs our small dog, Bimmer, a German Shepherd/wolf mix. But he's still the boss and she knows it! It's hard to get anything done though, because I enjoy watching them so much.

Enjoy the site, it's great and there are plenty of good animal people here.

phyl

Dog show

Anyone watch the "Westminster" Dog show??? I love those babies....Phyl

Members online