Nanook submissive pees

Saje

Island dweller
She really does. I'm sure it has to do with men in her past because she doesn't do it with me. She does it with steve and my dad. Last night steve was trying to pet her and calm her down and she peed all over. She wants to him to love her but she's so nervous! I wonder what happened to her. :( So he has to work at bonding with her. He just has a hard time because she's so hyper. My poor girl.

Irish

Aw, poor Nanook. I'm sure she'll grow out of it once she learns no one is going to hurt her or be mean. Sometimes it just boggles your mind wondering what your rescued dogs have been through, doesn't it? I find with Murray that he is a regular food thief. I'm sure that has to do with the fact that he was homeless and hungry, so stealing food is an act of survival. The other day I brought home a pig ear and offered it to him and he wanted nothing to do with it, (Bear didn't want it either) I put it on a shelf to give to my brother's dogs and I awoke in the middle of night to find Murray happily munching on it! Apparently, the thrill of stealing increases the allure of certain foods. ;) Give Nanook kisses for me!

ROFL! Sounds like Murray and my two Riot Grrrrrls have the same bad habits!

Poor Nanook . . . She'll get over it as she's with you longer, especially since Steve is working with her.

Saje

Island dweller
Yeah. She'll get better.

Today we had her inside while mom and dad and steve and I were playing card/board games and she was so worked up but she's really learned that sit=somthing good. Now she just sits and looks hopefully at me. It's quite cute. So after she calmed down she just sat and looked at us hoping for some love. She'll be fine she just needs confidence. I just felt so bad for her when I saw that. Steve had told me before that she does that but it was the first time I saw it. :(

Members online

No members online now.