IPO (pics/vid) & Carma's club debut

GatorDog, I don't know anything about IPO, but do you guys have competitions that people can come and watch? Albany isn't too far from me and it looks super exciting.
We do! There are quite a few clubs in my area, but my club in particular has two trials a year (Spring/Fall). I believe our Spring one this year is either late May or early June. You should definitely come! I am (hopefully) planning on going for a tracking title and an obedience title with Aiden.

We do! There are quite a few clubs in my area, but my club in particular has two trials a year (Spring/Fall). I believe our Spring one this year is either late May or early June. You should definitely come! I am (hopefully) planning on going for a tracking title and an obedience title with Aiden.
Definitely. We have plans Memorial Day weekend (concert in Saratoga) but pretty free the rest of the spring

Barb04

Super Moderator
She's a cutie. I loved watching the video. What kind of treats are you using while you train her in the video?

She's a cutie. I loved watching the video. What kind of treats are you using while you train her in the video?
Thank you! She goes nuts over cut up pieces of red barn food rolls. It's really the only thing that can hold her (very short) attention for long. :p

This is what I use for nosework! :D
I love it. It's not the 'highest quality' treat, but I've been using it with Aiden for a year and with the puppy for two weeks without a problem. Aiden tracks like a bloodhound for this stuff and Carma will literally eat my entire hand off, lol. I've got tiny little holes covering all my fingers from that little hellion.

Members online

No members online now.