see our dogs video

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
lol your pup sure likes that ball! hehe what kind of ball is it?

doggedouthouse

owned by our dogs
smkie said:
lol your pup sure likes that ball! hehe what kind of ball is it?
The ball is called a boomer ball its made of solid nylon plastic so they cant burst it ,also it better to get one that your dog can not get his whole jaw round so they dont crack it ,they come in different sizes ,ours cost £10.00 about 5 years ago hopeing to video my other dog with it soon now that is a laugh ....

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
HAHA I love it. your doggie is so cute :D Teddy has an oversized tennis ball kinda like that and thats his favourite toy lol and its hilarious to watch them play with something that size lol

It did look like he was really enjoying himself! I was thinking about getting one of those boomer balls, I found them at this website, incase anyone else is interested

boomer ball

Last edited:

doggedouthouse

owned by our dogs
SHADOW_THE_STAFF said:
It did look like he was really enjoying himself! I was thinking about getting one of those boomer balls, I found them at this website, incase anyone else is interested

boomer ball
The only thing i have found ,is not to let them have it for to long because they rub there legs on the ball and can become sore ...

ps nice dog you have there

avenlee

haha I loved it! You can see just how much fun he is having with it. I love watching them enjoying themselves. Sadie, my cocker, will get puppy-like spurts here and there lol, its a blast!

Members online

No members online now.