Need happy job vibes in the next half hour!

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
I just back from an interview and they have one more to interview after me, and Im supposed to hear from them by 4 pm, so in about 20 minutes. Good thoughts please, I desperately need this job :hail: :eek:

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
i got it! im still in shock. i dont want to dump my entire life story here but im still not happy, to say the least. to put it bluntly, for the last 5 years my life has been one unfortunate event after another. every time i think its going up again, it fails or something bad happens immediately. iv lost 3 jobs, lost my home, lost friends, lost family, deaths in my family, lost everything i own, and every time i start to climb back up again, the cliff crumbles under me

trying really hard to be optimistic about this job that its a permanent thing and that things are finally lookign up, but its hard. im going to just do what i can, which is to do my best, and hope for the best.

thank you everyone for your support.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Good luck <3 I hope this will be the beginning of something great! What will you be doing, if I may ask?

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
grunt work for a dog wash place. cleaning, laundry, phones, check in and out, inventory, and then overflow nail trims and baths when groomers need a lil help. bitch work, basically. which i totally dont mind :) i start wednesday

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
okay i need some ideas on problemsolving this. there is 1 bus line that goes near my work. it runs mon-sat, no service on sunday. i need to work sundays, forever.

so far the only idea iv come up with is to live walking distance to work, but no apartment or room leads have come up for that limited an area

right now i live 1 mile from it, so thats walking distance, but im being asked to leave this house in 2 weeks so before that i need to find something else or im totally screwed

any ideas? being as how today was my first day i dont want to immediately start making demands about my hours and days, i feel like thats being unreasonable to them :/

Members online

No members online now.