Does your Dog have a Job???

Buckshot said:
Ya Saje Keep your messy geese up there, cant even walk around the yard because of them
Ugh our park is full of geese....it's a very big park....and they poop all over. It's just like a park full of goose grease, lol! Tippy enjoys herding them though, she herds them straight into the lake and then runs up and down the edge like, "And don't'choo dare come out you stupid geese!" :D

RD

Are you dead yet?
Renee750il said:
And don't forget, Ripley has to keep your Dad amused ;)
Hehe. Dakota has taken over that job for Ripley, actually. Rip pretty much just hangs out with me or my mom now.. (Long story, but the two of them aren't exactly the best of friends anymore.) It seems like Dakota is with dad more than he's with me sometimes, I think my dog is being stolen from me. :p

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Teddy likes to try and roll in goose poop :| We take him swimming at this place called city island. When we take him for a walk afterward there are always geese on the picnic areas lol and where there are geese there is poop lol Teddy loves it *yuck*

bubbatd

I posted at one point, but it never showed up . Chip's jobs is to bring in the morning paper, help me with the mail, pre-wash the dishes, guard the house from people he doesn't know, sleep between my bed and the doorway to keep me safe, kiss me gently if I've over slept ... and tell me when he's out of water... ( he shakes like he's wet ) and when it's 5 P.M. --- suppertime !! and oh yes ... when he knows I need excercise , roll his ball under the couch so I can fetch it.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Gus's job's are:

Entertaining picnicing fishermen in exchange for sandwiches and other tasty morsels, by dancing.
"Speaking" when at all annoyed or bored!
Barking at people outside at nightime.
Drooling on people in the car!
Leaving small clumps of hair absolutely everywhere, so that mummy has to hoover every day!
Cleaning the cats dishes if mummy has forgotten to pick them up!
Herding the ponies.
And Ripping open and consuming anything in the bin bag!

bubbatd

I guess that makes you the Senior one. You sure have been giving me a pain there !

filarotten

Fila the love
Roxie's job is to smother me with kisses, guard our home from any unfamiliar pizza delivery people, kiss on the grandbaby, shed a lot so mom keeps the arm muscles in shape, and discusses politics with my friends, I won't do that, she is very verbal about her opinions, and to keep Brutus in check. Brutus's job is to smother me with kisses, keep any dust off of my furniture with his tail, make sure all toys are out of the toy box, so mom stays limber while picking them up, and to slobber on the kitchen floor, so mopping skills stay intact, he also trys to weed eat along the fence. Maggie's job is to warn us of any impending rain drops by shaking and heading under the bed, and to steal brutus's toys so I have more bending skills crawling under the bed to retrieve them, to give kisses, and bark at any shadows or unheard noises.
And most of all, just great family members

pitbulliest

My dog's job: eating, sleeping, pooping, farting, licking herself, licking my face RIGHT AFTER she licks herself, and of course..being the cutest and sweetest and most adorable thing on the face of this planet :)

Yeah, my dog sure has a heck of an important job lol

Oh, Dudek is a QT too..but he hates me so n/m :( *sniff* lol

filarotten

Fila the love
Brutus decided to take on a new job. To remove a fire ant bed in our yard.
Not a good choice in career changes. After a mouth full of ants, he was still determined to try it again, and again. I was busy trying to get ants off of him and out of the mouth. Finally he decided maybe it was not a good job for him. After a call to the vet, benadryl, and ice he has turned in his resignation for this job. We have glady accepted his resignation. Mom is still itching from her bites though.

becca_4321

Gracie's job is to keep the bug population down outside, to watch us prepare food as if she is making sure all the proper spices are added, to make sure I dont stay in the bathroom long (she lays outside of the bathroom door everytime and if I'm in there longer than she thinks I should be she barks and scatches at the door!). It is her job to make sure I never wake up without a lick goodmorning. Both dogs believe it is there job to comfort my grandbabies when they cry.
Princess has taken on the job of warning us when a neighbor gets company by barking out the window. She believes it is her job to greet anyone who comes to the door and make them feel welcome.
The funniest job of all their jobs is Gracie has been given the job of snitching things. She will come into my office, find a pencil I've dropped or paper I've dropped. Take it and run real fast out of the room to Princess who is waiting just outside the room. Now that I've caut on to this trick Gracie is working on trying to be quiet and not so noticeable.

colliekid

I love collies!
My dog is
A conpanion
a pillow
a rabbit and squirrel barker ater (gotta watch out for them rabbits, man)
An ornamental rug
A neighborhood attraction
Someone to talk to
Gives me something to do (grooming, walking, training, etc)

Members online

No members online now.