Black Friday/Cyber Monday Doggie Deals?

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I figured since stores are starting BF stuff this evening, it was time for the corresponding thread here.

Soooo....what deals/sales have you heard about that other dog nuts should know about?

Romy

Taxiderpy
Yesterday I picked up a HUGE XL dog bed from Petsmart for $22 for Strider. It was awesome and he never wants to leave it. lol

Oko

Silence, peasants.
My local petco has 30% off JW Pet toys (cuz balls), so I might buy some. In general, i'll be waiting for the after-christmas sales on things. So what if all my puppy's toys will be holiday themed and i'm getting her in early fall, hahaha, she won't know. :)

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Let's see:

Ruffwear is having a Cyber Monday Sale (which I believe is free shipping)
Local pet food store is having 10% off everything
Fromm is having BOGO with their coupon that I saw on their FB page
Petsmart has 36" Grreat Choice plastic crate or metal crate for $35

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
- Ray Allen (http://www.rayallen.com/) 20% off, now through 12p MST on the 23rd
- I've also heard that Addiction is have a BOGO sale tomorrow.
- Paco is having a special on sample collars at their store tomorrow and if you aren't local you can call for details.

Lyzelle

Petbest is having Free Shipping sitewide.
PetSoulutions is having 10% off all orders and 20% off orders over $150.
Petco is having some decent holiday sales online.

Amazon Deals:

$5 off $25 on Kyjen toys
$4 off $20 on Nylabone
$5 off $25 on Merrick
15% off Greenies

More on this link

ETA: PetFoodDirect is having "up to 60% off" on a lot of items. Including dog food: Merrick, Solid Gold, NOW, Go!, NV Instinct, etc, etc.

Last edited:

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Collar Mania is having specials on Ready to Wear collars - I think they wil post them for Cyber Monday

Hillside

Original Twin
All Petcos have JW toys 30% off and the sale is all weekend. I'm not sure what other sales there are, but I'm going in there about 3 hours, so I will let you guys know if I see anything good.

Fromm has their free small bags again, too.

spiffy

50% off on beds, clothing, toys and select treats at PetSmart.
Petco deals for BF - 10% off on new items; free shipping for orders amounting to $75 and more. For every purchase you also get FREE dog antlers. The antlers would look good on my Bubba though it might confuse the dog. :confused:

Hillside

Original Twin
All Petcos have JW toys 30% off and the sale is all weekend. I'm not sure what other sales there are, but I'm going in there about 3 hours, so I will let you guys know if I see anything good.

Fromm has their free small bags again, too.
All small bags of Wellness dog (except Core) are $9.99, which means if you buy 30 pounds worth (the equivalent of the big bag), you save $10. That sale is on until 12-24.
Also, through today, all employees get 50% off Merrick.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
My mom and I went out and grabbed the $35 36" vari-kennel from PetSmart for Ollie, and I inherited his old 32" for Keeva. :D Then we swung by Petco and got Ollie a $10 fleece jacket, and my mom was sweet enough to grab a pink one for my foster Mal as well.

Grab

My local feed store has their entire store on sale (except hay). I forgot I had a trunk full of stroller, so I'll have to go back if I want dog food. But I did get 15% off this gigantic 36" deer jerky chew for the dogs :) $6 :)

Hillside

Original Twin
All small bags of Wellness dog (except Core) are $9.99, which means if you buy 30 pounds worth (the equivalent of the big bag), you save $10. That sale is on until 12-24.
Also, through today, all employees get 50% off Merrick.
Oops, the sale is on a bunch of the "natural" brands.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Petsmart has a ton of things marked down to 50% off, so after going to the movies today I'll be hitting up both Petco and Petsmart-hopefully I won't come out with a bunch of things I don't need. :rolleyes:

Lyzelle

Anyone find any really awesome deals via online for crates? I was hoping to snag a nice AITA approved one with all the Black Friday stuff going on. Those things never seem to be on sale. :rofl1:

Oko

Silence, peasants.
I'm back! Probably the best deal I got was 50% off a gentle leader head collar, originally 25 dollars. I also got some petsmart frisbees at 47 cents each, a woolyfun ball more than 50% off, a halloween toy 75% off, some dirt cheap puppy nylabones from Marshalls, and a hydrofetch bone. Happy with my haul! :)

Staff online

Members online