What do you guys think....

We will never know really of course, but what would your breed guesses be on these guys. Marley is a baby up on the couch there, obviously lab and something mix. Kali is the cream dog and Ed the other black one (and this pic is SUPER old, over 12 years...ignore my DH's glasses, and shoes, and everything lol...this is the worst pic of him ever. We also had just gotten back from camping so are all a bit of a mess)

milos_mommy

It's a little hard to see in the picture, but I'd guess a border collie X for Cali - maybe spaniel or golden? And for Ed, GSD, maybe ACD? The puppy I really can't see past the eyes and ears, it's hard to tell facial structure and body type.

I'd be interested to see more pictures if you have them, though!

Oh yeah, you cant even see Marley in that pic:)

I wish I had more pics of Ed and Kali but most are pre digital or were lost when my computer crashed....:(

Marley I have plenty of pics of though from the last couple years

Just because its funny

Was still young enough here to play fetch pretty well.....sniff, my boy is getting old (will be 13 next month)

milos_mommy

From those pictures I'd just guess byb lab, although from the third up I might suspect some bully breed in him.

Yeah, his brothers in the litter were black and white (not that it makes a real difference as their couldve been different fathers) I am pretty sure there is stuff other than lab just because of his personality and shape etc but who knows

Members online

No members online now.