Am I the only one?

Fran27

I am so happy with my two pups, but I still browse petfinder pretty regularly... I know I won't have a third dog, but I just can't help looking anyway...

Anyone else is obsessed like me?

Melissa_W

Oh, I do that sometimes too. I don't know why I torture myself, because there is NO WAY we can get another dog for at least another year. But I can't help looking.

luvmydogs

same here. lol my kids and hubby tell me UGH, no more pets!! i say i'm just lloking....they dont understand. LOL..i think our conscience tells us: "well just in case...theere may be one that needs you

dani12

I do the same thing also. I love our two puppies and don't think we should get a third but every now and then we head to the Hum. Soc. to check out the puppies and dogs there and give them some extra love. I always want to leave with one (or more) of them. :D

We have 4 dogs and I check petfinder.com everyday for yorkies.. I know we are not going to get anymore but I can't help myself. I feel that if I don't look I might miss out on the perfect one for our home or to help out. If I did that though I think my family would disown me...

MyDogsLoveMe

My pets love me they do
Same here or I go down to the local shelter just to play with them for a while That gets the need out of my system.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I am so glad someone posted a thread like this lol. I really thought I was the only one that did that. We can't get another dog now. Especially with the move coming up and stuff. But I still have to look sometimes lol.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
I do this all the time. We have quite enough dogs but still sometimes there is a dog that catches my eye and I think "well maybe one more dog won't hurt". The more I think about it though I want to wait to get any more dogs until after my two now are gone and then I will be going to a shelter and adopting an adult dog. I have had enough for the puppy stage. Maybe we'll adopt a much older dog (the dogs that are like 7+ years old).

Fran27

I agree, I think I really never want another puppy again (but yeah, again I was saying that before I got Tips).

I've been looking at adult females. If my husband knew he would kill me, lol.

Allyse718

I want 2 b a dog 4 a day
I told myself after I got Jasmine that she was going to be the only dog. Then I went to the shelter and found Katy. Well, then I SWORE up and down that I was done-two were enough for me. Then this cute little puppy looking like a furball came into my life and I named her Maggie. I don't think I'm going to get another dog, but I can't say that if I find one that's perfect for me I won't get it!

Members online

No members online now.