Help anyone please

Y

yuckaduck

Please look in the rescue thread under Ohio dog needs saving for his picture and contact info because it will not come up here. He is a white GSD, and he is just waiting to be moved home.

I can take this dog we just need ideas of how to get him from Alabama to Canada. Anyone who has ideas or can help please contact either me at [email protected] or contact the shelter directly. I do not want money, I need transport ideas. Thanks Heather

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Shelter contact number: (334)567-3377
Contact email: [email protected]

If he's in Alabama and not Ohio, then I can maybe help out with a doggie railroad if I have enough advance warning.

Y

yuckaduck

Zoom said:
Shelter contact number: (334)567-3377
Contact email: [email protected]

If he's in Alabama and not Ohio, then I can maybe help out with a doggie railroad if I have enough advance warning.
He is in Alabama and they are trying to desperately set up some kind of relay or some way of getting him to Canada so any help is great.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I just sent off an email saying that I'm more than willing to help so long as I can arrange my days off to suit.

Ash47

Taco Dog
I am in Alabama yuck. PM me if you have any questions; I know the President of a rescue that I ask about getting something done.

Y

yuckaduck

At this point in time I am waiting to hear back if he is actually my dog because the lady that has him, Dawn I believe her name was, has said anyone who knows how to get him to Canada shout loudy because they are pushing to get him out. So I PMed her that I have someone interested in helping so now I can tell her there are two interested. I just can't afford transport it is expensive but I will be happy to give him a great home if we can get him to me.

Members online

No members online now.