Paranormal or Unexplained Experiences?

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Freakiest thing I've ever experienced is sleep paralysis though. Holycrap that is terrifying. I even knew what it was from psychology class and it was still the scariest thing ever. If I hadn't known about sleep paralysis prior to experiencing it I would have sworn there was a demon in my room. I haven't had it happen in a long time, thank god. There was one period of time where I had sleep paralysis on a weekly basis. The mind can do weird stuff.
Oh my gods, I hate sleep paralysis. I've experienced it twice... both in the house I grew up in (where all the freaky stuff has happened). It was the absolute worst thing ever.

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
A few years back I had a really odd dream. I was driving the route I normally take to work (rural roads) and in the dream I was driving a big black pick up truck. At the point that I normally would have turned, I decided to go straight and ended up plowing into a little grey Oldsmobile that ran the stop sign.

It wasn't so much the content that weirded me out, but the specific details that I remembered (like the make of the car); so I told Josh and my parents about it.

The next day, on my way to work, in that same spot, there was a black truck that had t-boned a grey Oldsmobile. It was really creepy.

Members online