Past Dogs

Juicy

I've owned a pit bull mix? [not as dog savvy as I am now so its just a guess], a pom,,,,I don't know how to spell the names for these two, weird names my mom came up with,,,,, a beagle named Mr. Jackson, a dalmatian mix? [could of been something else not as dog savvy as I am now] named Lucky, an akita mix named Cookie.

The ones I have pics of....

Munchy...cocker spaniel?

Lucky...shih tzu?

Didi...was pts this feb :(....rat terrier

Maxy24

I've only had Max, we got him when I was 4 and he died the day I turned 15, he was 10. He was a Shar-pei/Great Dane/Lab/? mix. Pics:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Bronki http://www.chazhound.com/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=3438&ppuser=2623
Bin and TATe and SAlly (mary being the one with the white muzzle http://www.chazhound.com/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=3602&ppuser=2623

STinky Dink http://www.chazhound.com/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=8344&ppuser=2623

Picky
my childhood wonder dog
http://www.chazhound.com/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=8345&ppuser=2623

Charlie
he saved my life TWICE

http://www.chazhound.com/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=4149&ppuser=2623

Trudy i adopted at the shelter but gave to my Mom because of her incessent licking..i just couldn't take it anymore. SHe didn't do it to anyone else like she did me, it was insane
SHe looked like a fox dog and most people asked if she were a cross.

SCamper..my little compatriot with Charlie. SHe had intelligence that went far beyond the norm, and was stinky dink's grandaughter.

Izzy the bizarre Schnauzer cross adopted from the shelter. SHe wasn't a real great dog and that is just the truth.

CHipper
TAmmy Marmaduke and Winky..dogs my mother let me keep when i was young and 2020 hindsight i wish she hadn't. WE had too many and these good dogs got neither the time nor training they deserved. THey lived out well cared for lives, but now i wish it would have been more. THis is one of the major reasons i believe that too many dogs cheats everyone. 3 is pushing the line with me.

Jessica, the first labrador i trained and made all my mistakes on and sold. She was a crazy wild girl that found a good hunting home of her desire.

Cricket...mighty midget..break my heart her time here was so short. Unfair to no end.

elegy

overdogged
quincy was the cocker we had when i lived at home. he was super jumbo sized, but a good boy.

siren was my first dog as an adult. she was 15 1/2 when i got her, and i had her for 18 months.

then i had homer briefly before he attacked me and i ended up putting him to sleep (he was 13). RIP homey the homedog.

milos_mommy

Cody, an American Eskimo. We got him when I was 1.5 and had him until I was 16. He was almost 16 years old.

Elegy, Siren was a beautiful girl!

At age 15

age 15 with Milo and Benji as puppies

Age 6 with me (seven) and my brother (3)

12 with me (13) and kyle (9)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
We've had:

Pete- He was a black field bred labrador that belonged to my father. Was my dad's hunting dog and is the only dog he's ever officially claimed that we've had. (Well both he and Jo claim Rose now) No pic of him.

Shack- a golden retriever/german shepherd taht belonged to my mother. This dog is the reason I love dogs so much now.

Rosie- my first dog that I claimed. She was a sable and white sheltie. I will have to upload some pictures of her sometime.

And I'm sure everyone remembers Harry, who we lost last year.

I still miss him.

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
Max- Rottweiler Died of parvo when he was three years old (he only had half of his parvo shots)

Brutus- Rottweiler Still lives with my father, he is 12 now!!! very old for a rottie

Roxy- Rottweiler Died a few days ago of old age. 10 yrs old

Sable- Rottweiler Put down due to aggression

Fritz- German Shepard poisoned

Hause- Pit bull ran over by a car at age 5 months

These are all my child hood dogs. no pictures.

bubbatd

Aw Shack sure had Golden eyes !!! Wish I could post pictures !!! Was born into a GS/wolf family dog , then Irish Setter ....after that 10 Goldens with a boxer sandwiched in ......and now my Ollie boy !

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I've had more dogs than these ones, but these are just the pics I could find. Dogs that I don't have pics of are Bandit-Siberian Husky who was my very first dog. Then Jodi- Brittany Spaniel who died when she was only a year old. RIP my little girl. Also.... I have lots of pics of my old Basset Hound, but I seriously cannot find them anywhere right now. His name was Elvis.

Now... here's Rocky my black lab. RIP my lovely boy. These are younger pics of him though. I'm on the right in both of these pics.

Rachel my other black lab- RIP

A little pitty that my parents decided to rehome because my step-mom was pregnant... ugh... anyways... I just called her puppy. I'm on the right in this pic.

And the next post will be pics of my heart dog Cheyanne

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Cheyanne was my heart dog. She was an Australian Shepherd/ACD mix. She's the dog that really really got me into the dog frenzy coma that I've not come out of lol. She was the dog that I was introduced to agility with. She died this past September and she will ALWAYS hold a very special place in my heart.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
This was Timber my first heart dog... she was a GSD mix

This was Zero, a supposedly Aussie mix

Tazwell

My Heart Dog, Taz. He died a few days before my birthday this year in Feb., at age 13. I adopted him when he was 8.

Dolly was my first dog my parents ever got me, when I was 9. I'd begged for a dog forever. She wasn't good with our cat, so my parents decided to return her to the adoption agency after only about a month. :( They totally regretted returning her, it was very hard on everyone.

I dont have pictures of them all on my computer.

CJ the first was a rescue toy poodle. he was older when rescued. he was droped of at the vets to be put down due to his family not wanting him. So the vet (ilegaly) said he put him down, he didnt. he called my mom and she went and got him that day. Dont know how old he was when he died, but he died in 1989. He was all white.

Lassie. There was no other way she was to be called anything else. She came with the name Angelica. try to tell a 4 year old her collie is not Lassie, it didnt work and a Lassie she became. She was my shadow from 1989 until July 2002 when I had to take her in to be put down.

Cj the second. She was a toy aprocote(SP?) colour poodle. She too was born in 1989. She was the ultimate sweetest dog you would everrrr meet. She went completly blind at 7 years old, lived until she was 13 years old. Blind did NOT stop her ever. She had a few accident litters along the way, If it was my way she wouldnt have, but being 6 when she had the first not much I could do. She was put down in October 2003.

Sweetie was Cjs accident son. He could be a grumpy guy, would never harm his pack. but strangers were fair game to him. he was crazy over weight much to my begging of ever one to not feed him so much. He was a poodle chiuahuah mix, so a chi-poo nowadays and I could have studded him out and mad big bucks (KIDDING) He was put to sleep in october of 2006.

Tucker was not my dog, but he was still very much mine. he was my boyfriends brothers dog. I spent ALOT of tiem with this guy. i would walk him, babysit him, sleep with him often lol. he was such a awsome guy, and the temperment you think of when you think of a golden retriver. he was gorgeous. just a love. he died on fathers day in 2005. he was hit by a car and only 2 years old. Blaze and him were like 2 peas in a pod they got along great.
Tucker & Blaze
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/KanEHdian/Picture11368.jpg
Lassie
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/KanEHdian/Lassie.jpg
Sweetie in a very bad need of a haircut
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/KanEHdian/IM000301.jpg

Paige

Let it be
Shelby, at age ten, and I.

She was my childhood dog. My friend, my guardian, my heart. I wake up every morning forgetting she has passed. My heart breaks a little every morning when I realize she is not going to be there.

Members online

No members online now.