Another Day With Quid *Sigh*

Sometimes I think that there's nothing wrong with the animals I take in, and I'm the one that makes them strange. Quid is taking beginner classes at Petsmart. He's capable of more, but money is an issue, and I felt like it would benefit him socially. Today was the second class.

Let me start by saying he won a prize for having the best 'watch me'. Yay for Quid! Then we moved to LLW, and it all fell apart.

The trainer demonstrated by walking each dog the length of the store. We were on the side with the beds and crates.

Quid decided he didn't want to go about halfway down the aisle, and planted his feet. The trainer got him moving again. Then Quid saw an airline crate on the floor. He jumped on top of it, then used it as a springboard to leap onto the second level of shelving. From there he climbed onto another airline crate and sat like an angry king on his throne, refusing to come down. :yikes:

Can we say Mommy was utterly mortified? We had to call for a stepstool, and I had to climb on it and pull Quid down, while he sat there and wagged his tail like the little asshole he is.

The trainer laughed about it (and I'm sure the rest of the staff did too, after we left), and I had to admit that I had trained Quid to jump on a barstool, which is probably where he got the idea.

Something tells me that Quiddich is not going to be head of the class. :rolleyes:

PS- Ok, it was freaking funny, and whoever gets Quid is going to be so incredibly lucky

That's amazing. If it is you making them that way, keep it up, you're obviously doing something (everything) right.

Also, I would probably die laughing and want the dog if someone's dog did that in my class.

PS: Seriously? No picture?

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
I love him!

That was totally the Shar Pei thing to do...

Menchi salutes him with a hippopotamus snort! :D

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
omg I couldn't help but snort at this. If I saw a dog do that I would think it's the coolest dog ever. Although I would prefer it to not be one of my dogs doing it :rofl1:

Shakou

Haahahaha!! That is so awesome! XD Why hasn't this dog been adopted again?

Members online

No members online now.