My sisters new dog

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Well my sister finally got her Alaskan Klee Kai *Ugh* puppy. Its what I like to call her replacement pup and a dig at me :rolleyes: . I havent seen it yet but it is grey and white female named Snow Ball ( yeah I know I know) my sister I swear has to give dogs some of the most demeaning names ever. She's I guess the toy size of the breed? I don't know my nephew called and told me about her not my sister. They call her Snowie for short and the boys love her. I know my sister will take okay care of Snowie as she has taken good care of Jordan her Bull Boxer and he deceased Maltese Baby Doll. She doesent care to take extra special care of them though she feeds them purina, tends to miss vet visits, is'nt good at grooming, and tends to annoyed easily with them. But she will make sure they eat and are pretty healthy.

If I see my sister I will get some pics of Snow Ball for you all to see.

Pits, you sound so . . . underwhelmed, lol! Don't worry. Even though you disapprove, you will fall for the little furball; you just don't have the heart to dislike a dog, especially for something that it has no control over, like its parents or owner ;)

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Renee750il said:
Pits, you sound so . . . underwhelmed, lol! Don't worry. Even though you disapprove, you will fall for the little furball; you just don't have the heart to dislike a dog, especially for something that it has no control over, like it's parents or owner ;)
Oh I know I will fall in love with it and offer to dog sit it just like i do Jordan. My sister just likes to try and tick me off often.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Did you get a little twitch when she told you ala "that thing couldn't pull a sled to save it's life!"?

Members online