smiling faces

Zoom

Twin 2.0

I really hate the alien eyes in this picture, but I can't seem to do anything about it in Photoshop. :mad:

Boxer*Mom

It wasn't me
Is this better Zoom?

if you had another pic where the eyes weren't doing that you could make layers and put them in its place, and readjust the size if need be. i just used the clone stamp to get rid of the yellow.

Mordy

Quigleyfied
the funniest "smile" pic i have of quigley unfortunately isn't of good quality, but it's cute:

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Thanks for trying Boxer*Mom, but without the natural bit of reflection, I think her eyes look dead. That's about the best I've been able to do myself, so don't feel bad. According to the 'red-eye reduction' tutorial, I should be able to replace the color while still keeping the 'life', but all it does for me is make a very light brown when I'm trying for black. It's like the yellow is sucking out all of the depth of color. It does the same thing when I try it on actual red-eye pictures...

Sirius

Imagination ROCKS.
Tobysmom said:
I've never seen a kitty smile before!

Well, I actually took that after we had been playing and he was panting, and it looked so cute. I ran for the camera.

All of your dogs look great! Dakota-Lakin was sooo cute today. He was rolling around on his belly with his mouth wide open while Sam was poking him!

Members online

No members online now.