Hannah and Lily's first official boat ride

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Yesterday we took Hannah and Lily to my father-in-laws boat (Hannah's been there before but Lily hasn't). Hannah got to run loose around the marina until they got the boat started and despidered. Lily stayed on a leash and just followed us around. Hannah is very good about staying right at my side on or off leash she won't go more than a few feet in front of me. Once the boat was all set they jumped right on and Hannah sat in the back with me and watched the water. Well this boat, for lack of better terms, is a piece of crap so soon after we left the marina it stopped. So what does Hannah do (something I've NEVER seen her do before) she jumps off the back of the boat and decided to go for a nice swim. She swam around the boat for must of been ten minutes before I was finally about to grab her and pull her back in. Then we decided it'd be best to leash her for the rest of the boatride and you could tell she was SO impatient about getting back into the water (if only she'd have this much fun in her baths). Unfortunetely I didn't have the camera for pictures but we have to go in a couple weeks and I will be sure to get more pictures of them having fun.

Sirius

Imagination ROCKS.
Sounds like fun! I've only taken Harley to water before, and he LOVES IT! lol he gets so wet, his beard is all saggy, its so funny. I'll get some pics next time we go.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
I'm gonna have to get pictures too, I'm so mad at myself for forgetting the camera. Figures I would forget the camera when she actually does something where I would want the camera with me (oh well there is always next time).

Members online

No members online now.