Previous Pets?

Y

yuckaduck

I grew up on a farm so cats and dogs were everywhere I will list what I can remember but will likely forget many.

Cats

Smokey
Pumpkin
Scooter
Bean
Moses
Tigar
Lucky
Mischief
Munchkin
Duster
Paddinton
Fluffy

Ghost my husband and I adopted from the humane society: she pushed through a screen in an open window and ran away. We found 2 months later living down the street in another ladies house. She had paid to spay her and everything thinking the cat was just a drop off, we brought her home and she scampered out the door and went back to that ladies house so we gave her to her. Obviously it was what made the cat happy.

My parents still have
Duster
Pumpkin
Scooter

Dogs

Molly
Friskie
Scruffy
Julie

We have rescued and rehomed many many many from irresponsible friends who bought them and then decided to be rid of them.

Yukon and Storm are our dogs never to be re homed they belong to us. They are german shepherds and very loved.

Becca_

chowchow
Dogs:
Shorty-a cockerspaniel, was a family pet
Brownie-my very own first dog. My parents said she got hurt while I was at school, I never did know what they did with her.
Bojangles-husky mix
Snuffy-was actually a family pet.
Our now dogs are Princess (seems to be a chow/lab mix), and Gracie a ChowChow

Cats:
Tippy Long John-he had a stub tail. He was cool, use to ride on my shoulder to go on bike rides
Pepper-my buddy. Had to be pts from health issues he had all his life
Boo-He reminded me of Pepper. He disappeared. Finally found he was living with a elderly lady close by us. He was happy and she was happy so I let him stay put. So he dumped me.

Pig:
Molly-a pot bellied pig gone wrong. She got as hugh as farm pig and I'm sure she was a mixed breed. She outgrew the house, became to terriorial, and would slap company with her nose. Because of little kids I made the hard decision to rehome her to a home in the country.

We've had strays we've taken in thru the years and helped rehome, my kids would bring home animals. But those were actually my pets.

Tigger - Cat that was ran over by a car, about 13 years ago.

Thomas - Cat that is 9/10 years old, but still lives! :D

Holly - Cat, was stolen! I never really liked her anyway, just hissed at me a lot.

Fluff - Cat, now lives at my sister's house. Haven't seen him in ages, and I dunno how old he is.

That's about it really. :p

Members online